Do I have a place for Director Krennic?

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
Here's my Empire: https://swgoh.gg/u/dralkyr/collection/?f=empire

I'm thinking about farming DK, but I'm not sure if there will be a place for him. My Imperial Trooper team is going to be Veers, Starck, Snow, Shore, +1. My zEP team has been EP, DV, Thrawn, GMT, and DN. It will be a LONG time before I have Death Trooper anywhere ready to go since I'm farming Vets right now. Without DTrooper IDK how effective DK really will be, and even after getting DTrooper IDK where to put them.

Replies

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Krennic is not great without DT. You can use him to fill a spot in an empire squad but he really only shines with DT. A great defensive squad in TW is Thrawn DT DK Shore and storm.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Krennic is not great without DT. You can use him to fill a spot in an empire squad but he really only shines with DT. A great defensive squad in TW is Thrawn DT DK Shore and storm.

But with all the boosts to IP from Zeers, why use Thrawn instead of a Zeers lead?
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

But with all the boosts to IP from Zeers, why use Thrawn instead of a Zeers lead?

Because they get chewed up with debuffs that they can’t clear. Daze kills their whole mojo.

I will say this though, DK is great in DSTB. His stacking crit damage bonuses pull big numbers.