Daily Activities (Bug)

SuperPat384
70 posts Member
edited June 2018
@Kyno I Finished Daily Activites But it’s not giving me the finish all daily activites reward
s54ywaia7cat.png

Replies

• Crovino
    20 posts Member
    I know there was a thing where Light Side Battles was popping up after the fact. Might try simming three light side battles and seeing if that does it.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Have you tried backing out of the game and going back in?...….
  • Fyi kyno is just a forum moderator and has nothing whatsoever to do with bugs etc. You need to tag someone with cg if you want help and answers hq arent doing anything for you
  • DOOM81
    3 posts Member
    Go outside come back in should solve it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fyi kyno is just a forum moderator and has nothing whatsoever to do with bugs etc. You need to tag someone with cg if you want help and answers hq arent doing anything for you

Just a mod.....ok I see how it is. :wink:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

You can report the issue through the in game help button or on Answers HQ. I believe this issue crops up when you level in the same day where final box changes due to your level.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>