One more character this week?

Prev1
Harlow
348 posts Member
Seeing we have 4 LS Scoundrels who also have PREPARATION. And since the upcoming week is "open". Do we get the 5th and final character from movie and completing a PREPARATION squad?

Replies

• Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Young Lando?
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nest does not have Preparation afaik, so thats just 3. Nevertheless, Han can give it away, so it doesnt really matter.
    The point is that while a 5th char is very possible, it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with either Preparation or the recently launched characters.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Well I dunno why lando is the login character but that's probably hinting to Young Lando coming

Post edited to remove nickname. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Mydnight
    68 posts Member
    Hoping for Becket myself in addition a Young Lando
  • Mydnight wrote: »
    ...Young Lando

Quite likely I'd think.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    or maybe some DS toons from the movie.... then CG can laugh as they tricked you into thinking Lando was coming with the login reward.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Dryden is in Arena, so you can expect him here as well. I would rather see L5 more than Young Lando, but thats just me droid team talking.
  • Roopehun wrote: »
    Nest does not have Preparation afaik, so thats just 3. Nevertheless, Han can give it away, so it doesnt really matter.
    The point is that while a 5th char is very possible, it doesnt necessarily have anything to do with either Preparation or the recently launched characters.

Think OP was just referring to the events being called "preparation perfection(or whatever it was) I II III and IV.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Preparation h
  • Well, Lando is the daily login, so I think Young Lando is likely.
  • Jed_Eye
    173 posts Member
    If any more toons are added... They need to be ds and/or pilots. We need more ds toons and more ships.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm likely wrong, but I just don't see a young Lando being released. I could see Dryden or Beckett or some generic syndicate jerks, but Lando didn't feel prominent enough to get a new version. I think giving Lando as the login characters was their nod to him in the movie.

Reference to removed posts edited out - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    I hope not afraid to see kit of any new toons now . Probably Wampa Bb8 Cls hermit yoda mix on the next one lol
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Heist days maybe?
  • BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    I'm likely wrong, but I just don't see a young Lando being released. I could see Dryden or Beckett or some generic syndicate jerks, but Lando didn't feel prominent enough to get a new version. I think giving Lando as the login characters was their nod to him in the movie.

There was one version of new icon for the game that had Lando on it so its safe to say he is coming to the game.

hYdBYb8.jpg
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    It's either Young Lando or Beckett. You can be 99% sure of this.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Heist days maybe?
    That's definitely one of the days and hopefully two of them. There's nothing on the docket for Wednesday or Thursday, so that would be a good fit. Hopefully there's a credit heist and new character, and no training droid heist, but we'll have to wait and see.
    There was one version of new icon for the game that had Lando on it so its safe to say he is coming to the game.
    This is why I always hedge my bets by saying "I'm likely wrong" :P Interesting, I didn't know there was a version of the icon. But, to be fair, they ultimately didn't go with that icon, perhaps because there isn't a new Lando--buuuut I'm likely wrong ;)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Training droid smuggling is on Tuesday.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • They would have to release them quickly to include them in the next light side TW.

At $300 a pop its worth the devs releasing any possible toon from the movie.

Beckett
    Young Lando
    Dryden
    L3
    Imperial check point guard

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    They would have to release them quickly to include them in the next light side TW.

At $300 a pop its worth the devs releasing any possible toon from the movie.

Beckett
    Young Lando
    Dryden
    L3
    Imperial check point guard
    maybe later for Dryden and beckett because they are darkside char?
  • 7* Woody Harrelson lol
  • I'd like to see a Crime Lord Maul.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Clearly, the Solo releases are all working up to the scoundrel legandary event for Therm Scissorpunch.
    Still not a he.
  • With a bad memory and being too lazy to check -
    I feel like a ds toon is due. We have 4 LS toons from this movie already.

I think and a big part is wishful thinking we re getting range trooper next :)
    Only because I feel they never release a full 5 team back to back to back to back to back lmao
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    If any more toons are added... They need to be ds and/or pilots. We need more ds toons and more ships.

Are there really any good DS toons from the movie that you are going to be like (YES I HAVE TO HAVE HIM) I didnt see any. Imo I thought qira shoulda been DS
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    Hope it’s one of the Troopers. Mud, Range or Corellian Troopers
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Jed_Eye wrote: »

ships will be in new ship mode
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    With a bad memory and being too lazy to check -
    Releases are still ongoing. I sincerely doubt a movie is going to go by with zero dark side toons, but there's no light side/dark side cycle or quota they're holding to.
    Still not a he.
  • Lando, L3, and Beckett - I assume - will all be added to the game, most likely with the Preparation ability in their kits. It's a good chance that we will get at least 5 characters that can do this. The Solo movie characters remind me of Phoenix squadron and how they all work together.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    With a bad memory and being too lazy to check -
    Releases are still ongoing. I sincerely doubt a movie is going to go by with zero dark side toons, but there's no light side/dark side cycle or quota they're holding to.

Yes. To expand my meaning - i was thinking a ds toon or two is due by - not getting a full team of ls scoundrels from the movies one after the other. That some ds toons will break it up and we ll get More ls toons after it.