PvP Squad Arena

Greetings
My team is made up with (Leader(Zeta)) Emperor Palpatine), Vader,Tarkin,Maul And Boba fett. 81K total power but i can't attack first with Palpatine even though he's got 190Speed even thought all my team have an averege of 175Speed. I'm struggling againist weakest team like Empire And Rebels (Pilots). I'm getting roasted from enemies with 68-78K power. Any suggestions what to do?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    DarthLupus wrote: »
    Greetings
    My team is made up with (Leader(Zeta)) Emperor Palpatine), Vader,Tarkin,Maul And Boba fett. 81K total power but i can't attack first with Palpatine even though he's got 190Speed even thought all my team have an averege of 175Speed. I'm struggling againist weakest team like Empire And Rebels (Pilots). I'm getting roasted from enemies with 68-78K power. Any suggestions what to do?

Vaders speed is the most important, you need to replace boba with an empure or sith to increases vaders speed.

You also have to understand kits of teams you are facing, using force cruah on a team with sion and nihilus will really speed up Nihilus.
  • I do have Count Dooku. Should i replace boba with Dooku? When i face nihilus, Pal, etc i usually use vader's force crush.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    DarthLupus wrote: »
    I do have Count Dooku. Should i replace boba with Dooku? When i face nihilus, Pal, etc i usually use vader's force crush.

If the other tem has palpatine nihilus sion using vaders force cruah just means that nihilus will get 100% tm, coin flip to decide who goes next and rng to see whose abilities cooldowns get increased.

If dooku is well geared i would use him ahead of boba in sith/empire team.
  • Actually i got dooku Gear X, thanks a lot mate for the info.