Zeta drops nerfed?

Haven't had a zeta drop in ship challenges since the update. Did they nerf the drop rate or am I just having bad luck?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    bad luck. Its streaky.
  • Bad luck. I got 3 today
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I went 2 full weeks without one it’s nit unusual.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Foxer wrote: »
    I went 2 full weeks without one it’s nit unusual.

This.

Unfortunately its nit.
  • Its not bad luck...its normal....
    1-2 every two weeks (shards not full zetas)
    Has been the normal here since december.
    Thats when my rng turned to the darkside.
    The peeps that say ooh it will even out dont have a clue what its like being on the rubbish end of the rng stick imo
  • Yeah it was dropped to about 10%
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It wasn't dropped - I got 2 each time. 4 total. JACKPOT! RNG is just random sometimes.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ok, I have been getting at least one a week usually 2-4, guess my rng has just been
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    I almost had the impression that they made them a forced drop. In the first two challenges (4 battles) I always got one or two. Now I didn't get even one from today's challenges.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Yeah it was dropped to about 10%

Your personal two week drop rate is not relevant.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • gq1knp6e21ej.pngwr5tod7ajf6n.png

I'll just put this here...seems fine to me.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    No - they don't have to nerf something that is already fairly low.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah, I've been getting more than ever since the update. Usually average around 1 per pull, maybe slightly under. The past month I had been averaging 1-2 in a week, so much worse. Since the update, I'm getting 3 almost every day. Been a huge improvement personally. Regardless, it's probs the exact same and your just getting rng screwed. There's not been any stealth nerf.
  • Zeta drop rate needs to be reworked. Or let us buy them with money.