Shadow Trooper!

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
edited February 2019
ngicpscd0zrz.jpg

Disruptive Strike (BASIC)

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 10% Turn Meter for each debuff present on them.

Stygium Cloaking Field (SPECIAL) - Cooldown: 4

Shadow Trooper dispels all debuffs on himself and gains Stealth for 3 turns. For each effect dispelled, all allies recover 5% Protection. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever an Imperial Trooper ally Evades an attack.

Coordinated Ambush (SPECIAL) - Cooldown: 3

Deal Physical damage to target enemy, Stun them for 1 turn and call another target ally to Assist. If the assisting ally is Imperial Trooper, both attacks deal 50% more damage and can't be Evaded. On a finishing blow, reduce all Imperial Trooper allies' cooldowns by 1.

Infiltration (UNIQUE)

While Shadow Trooper is Stealthed, he has +40% Evasion, ignores enemy Stealth and his attacks ignore Protection.
While Shadow Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +20% Evasion.

@CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
Post edited by dimi4a on

Replies

• Dwinkelm
    766 posts Member
    Pretty cool, thoughtfully-balanced. I would change the IT shared benefit though, I feel like it would be wasted with dual-tank Trooper squads.... perhaps “all Trooper allies gain +15% evasion,” that would truly be a great shared unique for tanks, support, and attackers
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    Love it! Was just talking about Shadow Troopers to my wife this morning! (We both play.)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • I think it’s a balanced kit not to over powered. Plus we always need more imperial troopers.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Pretty cool, thoughtfully-balanced. I would change the IT shared benefit though, I feel like it would be wasted with dual-tank Trooper squads.... perhaps “all Trooper allies gain +15% evasion,” that would truly be a great shared unique for tanks, support, and attackers

I wanted it to be Stealth, because it ties with the Cloaking Field's cooldown mechanic.

Only problem with Stealth instead of evasion, is a Trooper low on health could get left in the open, or the tank could get it, which would essentially waste it.