Arena traya team, how do you beat her?

Prev1
LordInuy
212 posts Member
I can't beat the zpalp ztraya zdn zsion sit team. It's a nightmare for me, i try a lot of comp, but i still no win one battle.
Please help me

Replies

• Wreckhyper
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    You can easy beat her with zThtawn(l) magma(aim sion only) dt +2(recommend toon with daze skill wampa/nest/ep).
    **But the start you need speed mod for thrawn and throw turn to dt. If you foe not have vader.
    I hope my guide will good rng for you :) .
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn lead Veers Starck Dt Magma it’s over in 3 minutes
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Really? Magma? In arena? Oh my god,.tomorrow i try it
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Is it even possible to beat her with any JTR team?

I hate having to switch teams.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Why the imperial troopers? Whats the trick here?
    Magma works well in str under thrawn, because od the tm gain, but he hits really bad. I cant see any of these top toons being killed by magma's 3k hits, even if there are a number of them.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    Really? Magma? In arena? Oh my god,.tomorrow i try it

What you think I’m leading you wrong check out my videos in the empires discord https://discord.gg/MyZNVN It’s cake same squad beats Traya lead with Enfy nest as well
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Sion is it’s Achilles heel under Thrawn and with his unique Magmatrooper becomes Machine Gun Magma it’s trayas best counter right now
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Why the imperial troopers? Whats the trick here?
    Magma works well in str under thrawn, because od the tm gain, but he hits really bad. I cant see any of these top toons being killed by magma's 3k hits, even if there are a number of them.

Check out that discord it will blow your mind
  • Piercen
    20 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Not sure if anyone already said it but Rex lead is pretty good
    Best with him right now would be Rex talzin Thrawn wampa and enfy

That or use JTR with enfy

Basically enfy is a meta killer

If you want too tier arena and don’t have traya you may wanna consider buying enfy haha

Credit to Ahnaldt101
  • Options
    Threxus. I.e. rex with titans, w/o r2.
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    With my battle i see that plague is a beast, but i can't win anyway, few day and i'll have wampa maxed and try it with enfys an i up to g11. I think to try rex wampa enfys talzin and thrawn but until next tb i try other comps, i don't try thrawn lead
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Threxus. I.e. rex with titans, w/o r2.

How? What's the kill order? Do you have much superior mods? I tried my first 3 battles vs Traya with this team yesterday and got smashed. Managed to kill thrawn and EP in one of the battles but couldn't touch the rest. My mods were basically the same, with a little higher top speed on my thrawn and CLS. Everytime Traya one shotted my Han Solo with full health and protection with her special.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Oh okay, i'll help ya. @Ploosh

Their characters are at 120 speed, mines at 90-110.

Stun thrawn. Cls goes next coz his unique. Tmr special on nihi. Frac. sion. Rex ten up.

5 characters at 100% tm.

Worst case scenario:-
    Traya isolates kenobi (she always isolates kenobi). Palp goes. Then han crit damage up. Kenobi basic. Rex basic on nihi.
    Thrawn tm swap with kenobi(yes, he goes before nihi). Kenobi mass on traya. Traya dead. If not, han finishes her. Then focus down sion. Then palp, nihi, thrawn. Its pretty easy after a while of trying.

Sorry if that was confusing. Video didn't load. -_-
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Options
    What is a good team to go with JTR and enfys?
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options

Stun thrawn. Cls goes next coz his unique. Tmr special on nihi. Frac. sion. Rex ten up.

5 characters at 100% tm.

Traya isolates kenobi (she always isolates kenobi). Palp goes. Then han crit damage up. Kenobi basic. Rex basic on nihi.
    Thrawn tm swap with kenobi(yes, he goes before nihi). Kenobi mass on traya. Traya dead. If not, han finishes her. Then focus down sion. Then palp, nihi, thrawn. Its pretty easy after a while of trying.

sorry but if traya isolate kenobi mass attack don't work i think
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options

5 characters at 100% tm.

Wow wow thanks, just tried it out and actually won’t pretty easy. First few steps were just like you said, then actually used kenobis mass assist on sion, and left traya for the end. Thanks a ton!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Here you go kills trayas and bonus Enfy nest as well . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2E99g9-1KA
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Here you go kills trayas and bonus Enfy nest as well . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2E99g9-1KA

That is a thing of beauty, I've recently farmed this same team to G12. My Thrawn is fully zeta'd, as is DT, is the zeta on Veers required to make this work?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Is it even possible to beat her with any JTR team?

I hate having to switch teams.

Yes. Jtr, droids, trooper and GK. If only one tank, swap GK for thrawn.

Can beat traya handily and also takes out traya+nest.

But rng dependent tho: if jtr gets isolated, I lose. But traya doesn't often target jtr. She likes isolating r2, thrawn and GK more.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    @Kiritoismyname what do you do if they have Vader instead of Thrawn? Trayas passive cleanse makes the stun not stick to Vader.
  • Options

5 characters at 100% tm.

sorry but if traya isolate kenobi mass attack don't work i think

Oh yeah. My bad. I meant han uses his 1st special, then his second special, then probably destroys traya with his basic. Then kenobi is unisolated and he calls his swarm on sion. Its very confusing to explain so understand on your own lmao.
    Ploosh wrote: »
    @Kiritoismyname what do you do if they have Vader instead of Thrawn? Trayas passive cleanse makes the stun not stick to Vader.

No idea. XD
    Vader should crit enough to give rex 100% tm. But after his cleanse, 9 characters will be at 100% tm. If sion goes before thrawn, its done.
    DO NOT TM SWAP with thrawn in this case. Just go for fracture on sion. And nihi is a problem too. If he increases cooldown of han, zerging traya might be difficult for han. And yeah. Stun palp first in this case. Better to work on someone with his first hits. Or traya (Yeah, i know, gives nihi tm. But they'll be at 100% anyway.)

Ps. I said mass by kenobi on traya. I was wrong. Mass by kenobi on sion. After han has taken his turns in the above said fashion.^

Pps. All this cpuld be avoided if you have MT and a good stun lock team (titans). ;)
  • Lonit
    35 posts Member
    Options
    is the Threxus a Rex lead or cls?
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    Sion is it’s Achilles heel under Thrawn and with his unique Magmatrooper becomes Machine Gun Magma it’s trayas best counter right now

Just like how DN’s zeta unique is the achilles heel against rex
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Lonit wrote: »
    is the Threxus a Rex lead or cls?

Rex lead
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    i managed to beat team with traya finally ... with rex thrawn talzin wampa gk ... i have to say that basic disadvantaged parts, so with similar mods it is possible to win, with lower mod it becomes much harder. I'll try enfys instead of gk I think, but I'm not sure if it's the best choice
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

That is a thing of beauty, I've recently farmed this same team to G12. My Thrawn is fully zeta'd, as is DT, is the zeta on Veers required to make this work?

I have used shore and Snowtrooper in my zveers spot and it still works
  • Options
    I can't beat the zpalp ztraya zdn zsion sit team. It's a nightmare for me, i try a lot of comp, but i still no win one battle.
    Please help me

https://youtu.be/8lNE9sWnrbc
  • MobacNathe
    15 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    https://youtu.be/u-X5IUUT1c8

How to beat Traya/Nest if you have neither
  • Options
    I'll throw in my 2 cents. Lol rex, CLS, thrawn, sion and nihilus. Was hovering in upper 30s/low 40s with previous arena team and now have a rotation for first :).

Here's one traya comp in video, but my team has beaten both EP and traya lead triumvirate, with any of the following +1, wampa, vader, sith trooper, sith assassin, nest, thrawn, dooku, GK or raid han

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrcza5HhF3Q
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Rex(L), CLS, DN, Thrawn, Enfys. I could beat her using Enfys 4* gr X in that team. The other toons are gr XII with min speed 228 for Nihilus. Daze is key and I fracture Traya first.