Bye bye Palpa/Sion Meta, Welcome back Rey?

Prev1
It seems that Enfys is really going to bring JTR back to arena at full potential against Papatine & Co.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMJr18nzo0

Unless Enfys gets nerfed I don't see the current Dark Side meta lasting for too long.

Replies

• RedTwo
    58 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    She never left my shard, as she just crushes all none Traya zzEP squads in under a 1:30. The key is a RT modded for max offense, speed doesn’t matter. Even beat a kraken’s maxed out zzEP squad with Thrawn at 290 speed, and the rest at 130-140+ speed. Nihilus, Sion, Vader
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Can RT be the key when the most used JTR meta report squad (including mine) doesn't use him? Or the next two after that?

Answer is no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Do you remember what they did with Sion? Doesn't this Enfys girl remind you of that?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Do you remember what they did with Sion? Doesn't this Enfys girl remind you of that?

what did they do with sion?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    leef wrote: »

When they released him, he was almost unbeatable if shopped to 7 stars and brought to g12 with zeta. They nerfed him after a lot of people bought him. A lot of people cried for a refund (like it was actually believable that they would have left him that way, p2w fellas can be childish af sometimes) but not everyone. I think they'll do something very similar with Enfys. She looks like a money bait and I think they'll nerf her as soon as the first 7* g12 unbeatable ones begin to pop in the arenas.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Can RT be the key when the most used JTR meta report squad (including mine) doesn't use him? Or the next two after that?

Answer is no.

RT is really good. Not sure if i would struggle without her, but i prefer her over thrawn.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited June 2018

When they released him, he was almost unbeatable if shopped to 7 stars and brought to g12 with zeta. They nerfed him after a lot of people bought him. A lot of people cried for a refund (like it was actually believable that they would have left him that way, p2w fellas can be childish af sometimes) but not everyone. I think they'll do something very similar with Enfys. She looks like a money bait and I think they'll nerf her as soon as the first 7* g12 unbeatable ones begin to pop in the arenas.

i don't remember that at all, what was the nerf?
  • leef wrote: »

Answer is no.

RT is really good. Not sure if i would struggle without her, but i prefer her over thrawn.

Isnt RT a he? Resistance trooper.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Answer is no.

Him. Pilot is probably the her you are thinking of.

Thrawn fractures Sion, which makes the rest very easy to handle.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Answer is no.

Nope, there was a female only event 2 years ago or something in wich you could use RT.
  • leef wrote: »

Answer is no.

Nope, there was a female only event 2 years ago or something in wich you could use RT.

Nah, you could use pilot, not trooper.

And I can beat every ep (and sometimes traya) on my shard without trooper in my lineup, he's not the key.
  • Resistance is predominantly female. Pretty sure leef is correct.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Answer is no.

Nah, you could use pilot, not trooper.

And I can beat every ep (and sometimes traya) on my shard without trooper in my lineup, he's not the key.

I got confused, you're right!
    I don't know if he's the key, i just prefer him when i'm using rey. Quick burst damage comes in handy imo.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Resistance is predominantly female. Pretty sure leef is correct.

Thanks, but in hindsight i think i was wrong xD
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I don't know if he's the key, i just prefer him when i'm using rey. Quick burst damage comes in handy imo.

Where do you place in arena? I just find that at the top, if Sion gets going, it's over. Fracture puts an absolute halt to that.
  • Drazhar wrote: »

Indeed. I think it's gonna happen again with Enfys.

• TVF
    36519 posts Member

i don't remember that at all, what was the nerf?

• leef
    13458 posts Member

Where do you place in arena? I just find that at the top, if Sion gets going, it's over. Fracture puts an absolute halt to that.

Top 5, but i don't use my rey team exclusively. sion isn't giving me any troubles. RT gets alot of turns and does good dmg. With traya in the mix it's a different story though, i can't win consistandly vs those teams with my rey team.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    How far do you fall? We run the same team except for RT/Thrawn. I fall to around 50-60.

And does RT really need any speed?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    How far do you fall? We run the same team except for RT/Thrawn. I fall to around 50-60.

And does RT really need any speed?

with rey on def to max 35, usually mid 20s orso, but i think that's the same for the players that do run rey with thrawn instead of RT.
  • No one asked me but I'll comment anyway :D . I use scavenger as my fifth (no thrawn and no RT). With just her raw damage, sion will be toast before he gets held by hatred. Usually I'll use jtr big attack on him and then flurry with rey, that normally being enough to kill every g12 sion
  • RJT, BB8, R2, RT and GK are able to beat EP led Traya on the regular. At least that is what my shard is showing. I'm not running that right now, but I may run it with Nest in place of GK.
  • And why is this in Art & Media?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I've run into maxed JTRey +Nest with my zPalp + 6* Sion - and beat it fairly easily. Maybe it works against the horrific AI, but Nest isn't at all difficult to defeat.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Please remind us, what happened, @CorpseMaker
  • Waqui wrote: »

After people spend money to get Sion to 7* he got nerfed.

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    That doesn't answer the question.

HOW did he get nerfed?
  • TVF wrote: »
    That doesn't answer the question.

HOW did he get nerfed?

this is frustrating me too...why won't these people be specific right now!!!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

After people spend money to get Sion to 7* he got nerfed.

Yes, that was previously insinuated. Please remind us HOW he was nerfed. My memory may be failing me, since I don't recall it. A reminder would be apreciated.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Edit.