I reached no1!

Prev1
Sorry but I just had to share :D I reached no1 twice long before my server reached level 70 but haven't been able to do it in a very long time so you can imagine my excitement!
I thought I would have to wait until my team was stronger but I managed it with 4K less power
http://i.imgur.com/RMTO7jZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/DNM9hu3.png

Replies

• Interesting. I was thinking about running the exact same team, but with 5* fully geared Rey in place of GS.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Congratulations!!

I posted your images for you for easy view.
    RMTO7jZ.png
    DNM9hu3.png
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Oh wait sorry guys. It appears I still don't know how to load pictures properly.

But my team was qgj (l) 5*, lumi 7*, dooku 4*, phasma 6* and GS 5*
    (The other pic just showed ranked as 1)
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Congratulations! Great achievement!

Don't listen to all the naysayers that will say you didn't do it in the last 5 mins or at payout or my team could beat that.
  • Geez, wish I was on your server. #1 with 23,000 squad power? On one of my two accounts my squad is about 23,000 which is good for only around 400-500! Congrats though
  • No need to be sorry, it's very cool.
    Congrats!
  • BINGA wrote: »
    Geez, wish I was on your server. #1 with 23,000 squad power? On one of my two accounts my squad is about 23,000 which is good for only around 400-500! Congrats though

Servers are all relative to when you started. OP is on a "younger" server than you (hasn't been playing as long).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • That's impressive !,, good job.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Congratulations!!

RMTO7jZ.png
    DNM9hu3.png
    Thank you :D and how do I post them straight without the need for links?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Interesting. I was thinking about running the exact same team, but with 5* fully geared Rey in place of GS.
    I'm going to replace him with Rey once I have her unlocked, but probably not in my final battle because a 4* Rey has no chance on defense
  • scuba wrote: »
    Congratulations! Great achievement!

Don't listen to all the naysayers that will say you didn't do it in the last 5 mins or at payout or my team could beat that.
    I'm from South Africa so I made payout time at 6 :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »
    Congratulations!!

RMTO7jZ.png
    DNM9hu3.png
    Thank you :D and how do I post them straight without the need for links?

You are welcome :)

Click on the paper icon to the right of link icon then paste your image address.
  • BINGA wrote: »
    Geez, wish I was on your server. #1 with 23,000 squad power? On one of my two accounts my squad is about 23,000 which is good for only around 400-500! Congrats though

Yeah it's still a fairly new server though, most are only reaching level 70 now, I still haven't as yet.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    No need to be sorry, it's very cool.
    Congrats!
    Thank you :D
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Congrats lol i just saw JediTony67. He is one of my ally. i think he added me thru the Feb Ally code thread lol.

Interesting you can beat JediTony67 team?

@DV_27 GS is more scary at the moment. Rey will take forever to get 7* lol
  • Song wrote: »
    Congrats lol i just saw JediTony67. He is one of my ally. i think he added me thru the Feb Ally code thread lol.

Interesting you can beat JediTony67 team?
    He is still the only player around the top in my server who I cannot beat. I reached 1 with a few minutes to go so for the last battle I just fought him while holding my spot. He destroyed me
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    BUt how you get #1? i mean.. he always #1
  • Song wrote: »
    BUt how you get #1? i mean.. he always #1

He is! That's why I'm normally content with 6-10 but when I realized he wasn't no1 and it was stormrage then I used a refresh to try steal the spot.
  • droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @DV_27 nice job...

I'm on the same server as you.. I see you got bumped to 4...still awesome !

I'm currently 22nd, user name badrumble
  • Nice job--keep up the good work!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Nice job DV congrats! JediTony here, I get knocked out a lot lately lol it's good to finally see some changes up top. Glad you got up there!
  • @song just used you as an ally myself lol think I did add you through the thread last month!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Tony167 wrote: »
    @song just used you as an ally myself lol think I did add you through the thread last month!

@Tony167 lol yah i have been paying close attention to my ally, beczu with 35 limited lol.
    i was wondering who is in top 50 and who is active. But i saw u always in #1 rank. Congrats!
  • It's good to see 3 people on a young server active on the forums imo.
  • are you still 1 now'?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    BINGA wrote: »

Servers are all relative to when you started. OP is on a "younger" server than you (hasn't been playing as long).

Wonder where our server sits age-wise. Lol

I know it's pre-movie. I remember seeing the Force Awakens pack in the store.

• @Song thanks! Good to have you as an ally. If you ever need room I won't be offended if you cut me loose lol. Also if you ever need a certain toon to use, let me know. I may have them :)