Obi Wan - how to speed cool down

Old Ben looks to have 4 turns of cool down on his special ability. What would be a good leader to pair with him to speed up the cool downs? How does player star/gearing affect cool down speed? Thanks!

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
Member of Team Instinct

Replies

• Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Mind trick gets upgraded to 3 but there are no leaders that decrease cool downs. The closest you can get is speed or turn removal which can give you faster turns or make your opponents attack slower
  • Qui-gon gives Jedi allies speed.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • MufasaBigD wrote: »
    Old Ben looks to have 4 turns of cool down on his special ability. What would be a good leader to pair with him to speed up the cool downs? How does player star/gearing affect cool down speed? Thanks!

Old Ben is terrible and you should definitely not use him. I heard sometimes the ai even uses him to actually attack your own allies. Definitely a bad choice. Not sure if there is a way to delete one of your characters, but if so, you should probably delete him so he doesn't accidentally get put in your squad.

Unless you're not on my server. Then he's pretty good.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • ^Above post is clearly from an amature.
  • ^Above post is clearly from an amature.

I will certify that I was not paid to make any post in this thread.
  • Rheen wrote: »
    ^Above post is clearly from an amature.

I will certify that I was not paid to make any post in this thread.

*except in satisfaction
  • I just found out the Gear level 4 on special ability does -1 on the counter. That's it.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • I'm going to kick myself for putting this out there but Stormtrooper Han has perfect synergy with Old Ben. The mind trick will lower the damage Han takes while he taunts for two turns and every hit against him will grant turn meter to Old Ben bringing the mind trick back around quicker.

Add Vader, Sideous and Luminara into the mix and I wouldn't want to meet that team in any game mode
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm going to kick myself for putting this out there but Stormtrooper Han has perfect synergy with Old Ben. The mind trick will lower the damage Han takes while he taunts for two turns and every hit against him will grant turn meter to Old Ben bringing the mind trick back around quicker.

Add Vader, Sideous and Luminara into the mix and I wouldn't want to meet that team in any game mode
    This is one team I would actually use Barriss over Luminara, and probably Opress over Sid too as he will be DPSed every time next to all those tanks.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot