Sith Raid final phase

BAST420
33 posts Member
edited June 2018
Can someone please tell me what's the story with this final phase, and I mean once everyone else is dead and it's just Trays. As soon as she hits Fearsome Foe II, and besides the fact that the CD is an absolute joke, it starts at 15 but she hits it in less than 8 moves. But once the move hits she just starts getting infinite moves until all of your people are dead. It's insane our TM moves at a crawl if at all, and she just keeps throwing her sabers non stop until all your people are toast.
How can this be anything other than some kind of bug or glitch. You can add up every TM bonus all at once and still shouldn't give her the ability to take down 5 toons all at green health, and some still with armor.
It's not fair, it makes the end of the raid just drag out needlessly.

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I do see the drag out part..... Sion just instakills all 5people with his kamehameha Ole ! move quick and paintless...traya just throwing and throwing is dumb
  • If its just Traya left there is no winning team... just throw everything u have at her
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I do see the drag out part..... Sion just instakills all 5people with his kamehameha Ole ! move quick and paintless...traya just throwing and throwing is dumb

Seriously it is so weak that she just gets to throw over and over until all your people are dead.
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    jackaldo20 wrote: »
    If its just Traya left there is no winning team... just throw everything u have at her

With her being able to basically disregard her CDS and her TM they just made this raid needlessly drag on
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    If you read the buff Traya gains when Sion dies, she starts stacking speed. It never resets. So eventually she takes multiple turns before you. I've seen the enrage timer go from 6 to 0 without me getting a turn.
  • DRV wrote: »
    If you read the buff Traya gains when Sion dies, she starts stacking speed. It never resets. So eventually she takes multiple turns before you. I've seen the enrage timer go from 6 to 0 without me getting a turn.

I get that, but c'mon at least some balance should be happening here.
    My guild and I have been running the 2 star sith raid so some of our lower level people can get a chance to raid and get gear. The final phase with just Trays takes lo g er the the first 2 parts combined.
  • BAST420 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me what's the story with this final phase, and I mean once everyone else is dead and it's just Trays. As soon as she hits Fearsome Foe II, and besides the fact that the CD is an absolute joke, it starts at 15 but she hits it in less than 8 moves. But once the move hits she just starts getting infinite moves until all of your people are dead. It's insane our TM moves at a crawl if at all, and she just keeps throwing her sabers non stop until all your people are toast.
    How can this be anything other than some kind of bug or glitch. You can add up every TM bonus all at once and still shouldn't give her the ability to take down 5 toons all at green health, and some still with armor.
    It's not fair, it makes the end of the raid just drag out needlessly.

I came here to post exactly this. It's ridiculous and as a guild, we won't waste our time on it in the future.
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    And now I noticed that besides the fact that Trays just gets to attack over and over until everyone is dead, she also singles out 1 person and does that stupid force drain thing that basically takes out of your players out of the match. They are stuck with just their basic attack, and also becomes unable to remove buffs or stacks, depending on the player.
    This raid is the worst! Any run higher then 3 stars is completely pointless, because the raid rewards aren't really much better in the higher tiers. Is raid was obviously designed for the elitist guilds full of people who dump insane amounts of money into the game.
    So a word of advice don't waste your time with any run above 3 stars....its not worth your guild's time.
  • Yup, you nailed it on the head. It’s meant to drag the raid out even further until you are so frustrated you through your money at Solo team and pay for Wanna be Rey.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    BAST420 wrote: »
    So a word of advice don't waste your time with any run above 3 stars....its not worth your guild's time.

I'm glad my guild doesn't listen to advice like this. :)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BAST420
    33 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Wow I'm so glad for you and your guild
  • BAST420 wrote: »

I'm so glad you're glad for his/her gladness
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • It's a design feature that's really only applicable to HSTR. The point, to test a guilds breadth of toons so they don't succeed with just having 4 or 5 really strong teams.

It doesn't translate well to the lower tiers and is one of the ways I think CG can tweak the raid below Heroic. It's a little annoying, but once you carry into the next day you should be able to wipe it out pretty quickly. If you want a great score, get KRU. Zeta if possible, but if you're doing T3 just getting KRU is enough. Hopefully he has unbreakable will so you can fire that off and do some decent damage with the rest of your toons.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Thanks! We're doing quite well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH