Replies

• MFGM
    34 posts Member
    The last tier stinks for players that don't have very good ships
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    MFGM wrote: »
    The last tier stinks for players that don't have very good ships

Last tier is aimed as a mid to end game challenege, the first two tiers are the same for all players.
  • Use the ships to your advantage. I take out ghost, Wedge, Biggs Phantom. They never get another ship out
  • Yeah, the last tier was for end game players. I had to take two tries at it, and still only got 2 stars. But my ships aren't fantastic by any means.
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    I think you have to have 5*/6* or better for the final tier.

At 82 with 4 and 5* ships, i'm dead before i get a 2nd turn half the time.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Usually final tiers are for end game players...I actually find it easier than the ones with the forced Geonosians.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Yeah, the last tier was for end game players. I had to take two tries at it, and still only got 2 stars. But my ships aren't fantastic by any means.

Nope. Last Tier is for midgame players with something about 1.200.000 gp. Isn't as hard aa it seems, you only need a good strategy...
  • Narad_Etup
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I did it and i'm not end game player (level 81 ; 540 K GP) with Tarkin G9/ DV G10 / FTP G9 / Wedge G10 and reinforcement Biggs G10 / Bobba fett G8 / FOTFP G8.
    All toons 7* and Ships 5*. i think the last tume i succeed i did with same team except Wigg was G9.