Heroic AAT Raid.

Where can I go that lists the best 5 characters for each part of the HERIOC aat raid??
I would like to have at least 2 really good teams for each phase
I have been unable to find this information. If someone can point me to where I can get this information I would greatly appreciate it.
I can do well in the other raids, but haat is killing me!

If you could also point out which mods work best for each character and why, maybe I can get somewhere with this.

Your help with the requested info is appreciated greatly.

Replies

• Don't know how you can't find this information anywhere. I mean it definitely CAN'T be on youtube...
    All sarcasm aside, without wampa and hermit Yoda, these 4 teams can solo haat;
    P1. Either CLS retreat method or brotini(dathcha lead, CLS and raid han)
    P2: princess Zody (zeta Cody lead, echo, fives, clone sergeant, and leia) then Zfinn led resistance.. these 2 should get 70+% of p2
    Then for rest of raid,
    Ackbar lead, bb8, thrawn, CLS and asajj(zeta unique)
  • Por favor, dejen de dar los mismos premios en los eventos de gremio que se dan en los desafios. Saquo habitualmente el 1 lugar en tanque heroico y me dan de premio "16 partes de dispositivo de datos de fabritech modelo 9" que es la misma recompensa que logro en los desafios de equipo de agilidad... y tengo 3874 de esas partes!!!!

De verdad, den como premio otro equipamiento que no se logre en desafíos, no es ningun incentivo sacar el 1 en un evento para que me den un premio que no necesito y que no me sirve para avanzar, me siento estafado xwa0pr35353x.png
    7agqktaij73k.png
    i0ntu2wf6xnl.png
  • English please but I understand your frustration, it should be like you said it.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    joedaddy wrote: »
    Where can I go that lists the best 5 characters for each part of the HERIOC aat raid??
    I would like to have at least 2 really good teams for each phase
    I have been unable to find this information. If someone can point me to where I can get this information I would greatly appreciate it.
    I can do well in the other raids, but haat is killing me!

If you could also point out which mods work best for each character and why, maybe I can get somewhere with this.

Your help with the requested info is appreciated greatly.

What do you have?? Swgoh.gg?? Someone can give advice based on what you have.

Otherwise just go wampaender and solo the raid.
  • Don't know how you can't find this information anywhere. I mean it definitely CAN'T be on youtube...
    All sarcasm aside, without wampa and hermit Yoda, these 4 teams can solo haat;
    P1. Either CLS retreat method or brotini(dathcha lead, CLS and raid han)
    P2: princess Zody (zeta Cody lead, echo, fives, clone sergeant, and leia) then Zfinn led resistance.. these 2 should get 70+% of p2
    Then for rest of raid,
    Ackbar lead, bb8, thrawn, CLS and asajj(zeta unique)

Whats the gear lol needed for ph2 -3-4 characters minimum?
  • CLS and Raid Han can solo on auto. Why do people insist on the Jawa?
  • CLS and Raid Han can solo on auto. Why do people insist on the Jawa?

I have those 2 but they can't solo! What's missing from my 2 characters?
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Those two can solo the HAAT?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah, that's news to me. Get the but. Kicking with just those two as they are.
    Information is bad or lacking in details.
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Maybe it was just in reference to P1. Or Pit.
  • I think he's means Phase 1, not the entire HAAT
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    "P1. Either CLS retreat method or brotini(dathcha lead, CLS and raid han)"

Ah, yep, that explains it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    joedaddy wrote: »
    CLS and Raid Han can solo on auto. Why do people insist on the Jawa?

I have those 2 but they can't solo! What's missing from my 2 characters?

Back when my CLS and Zolo were still undergeared (g9ish) I went with Datcha lead, CLS, Zolo and then added Rex and QGJ. Those additions increased the performance significantly. Whenever it was QGJ's turn on the 7th hit, I used his special to call an assist to increase the chance of successful TM removal