Can we get a "Solo" character tag

Crowny
273 posts Member
Similar to the Rogue One tag, to help us sort the new toons from Solo: A Star Wars Story?

Replies

• Shouldn't be that hard. Look under scoundrel. It's not like the game has 50+ scoundrels. I think they only added rogue one tag for the TB mission requiring a rogue one squad anyway
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    I figure adding that tag shouldn't be that hard either. I'm just guessing that at some point there will be a mission specific to them so might as well go ahead and add a tag. It's easy enough to find them but I'm just thinking ahead.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    And here I thought you wanted a tag for all Hans...
  • While we're at it, let's add more pointless tags too; "the Last jedi", "a new hope", "clone wars"...
  • Crowny wrote: »
    I figure adding that tag shouldn't be that hard either. I'm just guessing that at some point there will be a mission specific to them so might as well go ahead and add a tag. It's easy enough to find them but I'm just thinking ahead.

unfortunately, until there is a mission specific event for them I doubt they'll get their own tag. "Scoundrel" tag is starting to get a bit congested, but nowhere near as cluttered as the "Rebel" tag. I think what might be a better fix is to enable multi variable filtering. Let me click DS or LS and then select scoundrel. This would also help us filter out LS / DS when searching tanks / support / attackers in TW or raids.
  • I think the scoundrel tag is a bit vague. Mainly because they include bounty hunters, which I think shouldn't have a scoundrel tag, as it is rather superfluous.