Second Zeta on Thrawn or Sion

Hi,

currently I run a Empire team without Sion (star 4 - gear 11) and DN (star 4 - gear 10) am working on them for my arena team.

my team is
EP lead gear 11 (with Zeta)
DV gear 12
Tie Pilot gear 11
Thrawn gear 10
GMT gear 10

and I wanna change GMT and Tie Pilot for Sion DN once i finished my FO team for BB8 Event, as I still need to max there attacks and abilities.

But I have my second zeta ready and should I use it on Thrawn Ebb and Flow also for raids or wait till I max Sion.

https://swgoh.gg/u/darkjedi2revan/

Replies

• Zeta sion and throw him in your arena team now.
    Get nihilus to gear 11 and also zeta(unique) put good mods with high speed secondaries and run them.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Zeta sion and throw him in your arena team now.
    Get nihilus to gear 11 and also zeta(unique) put good mods with high speed secondaries and run them.

Second this.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Thrawn has a really good unique zeta. I do find that on defense, Sion teams are much, MUCH easier than Kenobi teams if there's no Traya. However, since you have no tank at all and not many other great options for one, and your Sion is already g11, I agree you should stick him in.

As for the zeta...I don't know. Maybe against other dark teams that don't have a cleanser, Sion's would be useful.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Sion is an ok character without the zeta, but not great. With the zeta, he’s a force to be reckoned with. When I first saw what it did, I wasn’t impressed. But seeing it in action is another story. No zeta means Sion hardly ever gets hatred before an arena battle is done. Zeta means he gets it on his 3rd turn and the other team has to kill him twice (or more) and contend with him hitting twice as hard. It’s a game changer.
  • Ebb and Flow is a really great zeta but I'd go with Sion.
  • Sion is probably your best zeta option for arena team.

You might also consider it on Kylo Unmasked's leadership, if you haven't already zeta'd it. It makes FO teams way better in TB, TW, and raids.
  • I disagree, you can get away using Sith Trooper as your tank who doesn't need a zeta. Ebb and flow in my opinion is the better path because the added tenacity and the counter attacks can easily turn the tide of a battle. Sion is slow, most players will simply fracture him and he's not going to be able to do much after that. Thrawn is a killer, if the enemy Han makes a mistake and double taps you, the counters will destroy him.

Generally, I think Sion isn't worth using at 4 stars, he can literally die by using his AOE on a group with counter or retribution, it happens all the time.
  • Did I mention better stats for Chimaera?