Locked from rewards

What is the rule for being locked from heroic str?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie what's the max number of each raid can you do to avoid getting locked out of rewards? per week, month, time period? It is officially posted somewhere ? To much guessing going on by folks

Screenshot_20180430-230103.png
    We're looking into this particular issue. Assuming you mean Sith Raid, it should be two per week, however we realize that some people have managed to get a third one in occasionally. This is due to a variety of factors including extended absences from the game, being new players, and some weirdness around guild hopping. The intention is a cap of two. Some expertly timed guild hopping can net you a third; however most of these runs will not result in a third set of rewards because of how the weekly cap is set up. This is compounded by the fact that the reset occurs on Sunday at 6:30 guild leader time, which depending on your own timezone, could cause additional weirdness.

The current cap for rewards for each raid is as follows. And I'm pulling this quite quickly from our engineering team, so please let me know if you find any of these to be inaccurate in case there is a bug:
    • Rancor - 3.5 per week, which means you can do three per week, and an additional one every two weeks.
    • AAT - 2.4 per week, which means you can do two a week, and an additional one every three weeks.
    • Sith - 2 per week, however there are some conditions mentioned above that may cause an additional run.
    We are investigating the specifics about these random extra runs for the Sith, as well as you should take note that there is a direct correlation between how long the raid has been live to how many runs you can do, so expect that we are always evaluating these numbers, especially as we move through the lifecycle.

• Thanks. I did 1 in my home guild, hopped to help a sister guild and was locked from rewards. According to this, I should not have been locked.
  • Kirbyis
    50 posts Member
    So, why is half my guild locked out every week from running sith raid? Yes, talking about people that haven't "guild hopped". This issue needs to be addressed asap.