Ewok team set up

OnJouney
309 posts Member
Hey,
After I am finished with imperial troopers I'd like to build a light side team. Thought about ewoks.
What would be the best setup for ewoks?
Right now most of my ewoks are gear 8, teebo 10, chirpa 9. Paploo is the only one below 7.
Just as with the imperial troopers I'd like to bring them to gear 11.

Replies

• scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Chirpa lead, wicket, logray as core 3
    For arena paploo + zolo/ee/scout
    For STR Ee + scout

Traya lead kills them though sadly. Too many out of turn attacks with debuffs.

Teebo lead might be something to try vs traya lead I just don't see enough traya leads to try.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    I would steer clear of investing in the ewoks.

I have them G12 maxed full ZETAs

They were fun/good once, but you won't even get a turn against the empire teams in arena.

Not to mention this enfys nest abomination.

Also, they are really slow to do damage. 6 waves in a territory battle will take ages, you can just Chuck it on auto though which is nice.

They're not even remotely useful in any of the raids.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    From what I gather Teebo and Chirpa are the only two with any raid viability and even then it's not part of an Ewok team.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member

Shaunyvee wrote: »

They were fun/good once, but you won't even get a turn against the empire teams in arena.

Also, they are really slow to do damage. 6 waves in a territory battle will take ages, you can just Chuck it on auto though which is nice.

What else of a light side team would you say is good for TB, TW and so on?
    scuba wrote: »
    Chirpa lead, wicket, logray as core 3
    For arena paploo + zolo/ee/scout
    For STR Ee + scout

Traya lead kills them though sadly. Too many out of turn attacks with debuffs.

Teebo lead might be something to try vs traya lead I just don't see enough traya leads to try.

• Why wicket? Scout seems to do more damage. It seems like it would be Chripa, Paploo, Elder, LOgray, Scout.

Look at wickets kit,
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Then you aren't using them right.

For arena vs these sith teams (not traya lead they don't work against that) Chirpa lead, logray, paploo, wicket, zolo takes on the ep lead sith teams. Even the ones with Nest.

https://youtu.be/_mtAMu9rJzk

https://youtu.be/U69CgIQTxqw

Zolo is there for one purpose. Stun DV vs teams without traya or stun Thrawn vs teams with traya.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Ok so change the team and add zeta Han Solo to make them work - not sure this proves I'm not 'using them right' but ok.

OP was asking about an ewok team, and I answered the question.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Ok so change the team and add zeta Han Solo to make them work - not sure this proves I'm not 'using them right' but ok.

OP was asking about an ewok team, and I answered the question.

It is still an ewok team. I call it dinner for 4.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Wicket makes that AT-ST event super easy