How the heck is damage calculated? WTH Also, is this raid going to be re-worked?

So my top teams do some good damage no issue. Now my lower lvl teams struggle, but something weird is going on here too. I just did two attacks where I did at least 30K damage to DN, yet it reported it was like 4k or something, WTH?

I must be missing something. Do you have to kill both minions before ANY damage registers? I think this must be it, because I was leaving one alive, thinking I won't waste time on him, and now I think that was a backfire. Or is there something else?

Also a little **** that I started an attack 5 mins before the refresh, and it ended maybe 2 or 3 mins after the refresh, and it counted as a new one! What a F----ing waste, it was a very low lvl team

Also, these **** raids just take WAYYY too long. DN is highly annoying, but otherwise I think the raid is okay it is just way too long. I think I have seen many threads in the past about Sith raid feedback etc, is it going to be re-worked at some point? Do many others also say too long?

TIA

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    So my top teams do some good damage no issue. Now my lower lvl teams struggle, but something weird is going on here too. I just did two attacks where I did at least 30K damage to DN, yet it reported it was like 4k or something, WTH?

I must be missing something. Do you have to kill both minions before ANY damage registers? I think this must be it, because I was leaving one alive, thinking I won't waste time on him, and now I think that was a backfire. Or is there something else?

Also a little **** that I started an attack 5 mins before the refresh, and it ended maybe 2 or 3 mins after the refresh, and it counted as a new one! What a F----ing waste, it was a very low lvl team

Also, these **** raids just take WAYYY too long. DN is highly annoying, but otherwise I think the raid is okay it is just way too long. I think I have seen many threads in the past about Sith raid feedback etc, is it going to be re-worked at some point? Do many others also say too long?

TIA

The only damage that counts when fighting nihilus is health damage so you need to get through his protection to register damage
  • Oh ****, I never even realized he had Prot thx
  • Lol