Bug with Thrawn's ultimate

7_GSTF
203 posts Member
I used it in a battle about 5 minutes ago... and get this, the opponent reinforced next turn... What up CG? CD is supposed to increase by one all around... What is going on?

Replies

• Options
    For some reason the executrix is the only capital ship i have seen do this, it happens rarely but it does happen
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Is it possible, that reinforcement was already off CD before the ultimate was used?
  • Options
    That has happened to me on more than one occasion
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I've also had the opposing Thrawn fire off his ultimate the turn after I unleash mine. Bug reports have been posted on Answers HQ....the only place with even less communication than here.

Not only is Ships 2.0 poorly designed - as an added bonus, it's also buggier than a summer picnic in the jungle.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gerban1
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I am running tarkin, and I can confirm that the thrawn ultimate does not increase the reinforcement ability cooldown (but it increases the other cooldowns, at least I think so.....). On the other hand I think it is a good thing, cause with fewer ships it would be too op, and I guess/hope it will be WAI eventually (they will just reword the ultimate description).
  • Options
    I experienced a different bug: I called a reinforcement and.... it did not have its turn! Immediate enemy's capital ship turn!?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    I experienced a different bug: I called a reinforcement and.... it did not have its turn! Immediate enemy's capital ship turn!?

If they had kylos command shuttle out, it removes tm from the reinforcement.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Didn't you have the Command shuttle on the opposing team? It can remove tm from enemy reinforcements.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>