Want to get rHan before everyone else? Give Nightmare Squad Alpha a look! Accepting all players!

Lord_Terminus
239 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hi, LordTerminus here.

Nightmare Squad Alpha is a new guild, looking to recruit any players looking for a guild after this TB. As we are new I don't have any raid or TB stats to share, but I can say that we will be farming hPit and tier 4 rancor alternating so that newer players still have a chance to get high scores and gear for their level.
We’re in MST (Denver) and plan on starting raids every other day around 3:00. However, since the guild is new, we are very open to suggestion and would be willing to promote an officer should you show that you are able to handle the role and wish to do so.
If you’re interested in starting up a new elite force of players and are level 60 or higher, we have a discord for you to come by and meet the few players we have. We’re looking to grow a great guild community and want you to be a part of it.

REQUIREMENTS:
We have no level requirement or GP requirement! However, we still take it seriously, so Discord and swgoh.gg are required, no exceptions. Daily 600 are required but we understand that personal lives may get in the way. However if you repeatedly miss out on the daily 600 you will be kicked. You will also be expected to participate to the fullest on TB, TW, and raids.

EXPECTATIONS:
We will expect that you farm at least 1 team for each phase of STR, one of which being resistance. JTR is not required to join but you will be expected to farm for her. You will also be expected to farm specific teams for TB. We have a farming list found on the discord, and we will expect that you will farm at least a few of the teams listed (or something close) to prepare for TB and STR.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BEs2USe
My Ally Code: 357-613-281
My Discord: Lord_Terminus#5159
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
Post edited by Lord_Terminus on

Replies