New TW Schedule

yohann269
375 posts Member
I noticed the schedule is changing for TW starting next week. Is this correct or a typo? the second TW will be taking place over the weekend, attack phase Saturday into Sunday. This is going to be a really frustrating TW cycle.

Replies

• yohann269
    375 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get clarification if this is correct?
  • Lille
    2 posts Member
    I think the attack phase will be from Friday to Saturday. But that not better. (Well, yes slightly better yet still annoying)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes the calendar is correct. We didnt get confirmation if this was a new cycle or just a test or whatnot, but this month is correct.

Full "packed" month of guild events.
  • TVF
    36570 posts Member
    Lille wrote: »
    I think the attack phase will be from Friday to Saturday. But that not better. (Well, yes slightly better yet still annoying)

Can't please everyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Lille wrote: »

They are not including the Review portion of the TW cycle. June 14-15 Join/ June 15-16 Set Defense/ June 16-17 Attack
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yes the calendar is correct. We didnt get confirmation if this was a new cycle or just a test or whatnot, but this month is correct.

Full "packed" month of guild events.

I would be interested in the reasoning behind the change, if you ever get that information.