Who is your first toon equip for the Mk 6 chiewab hypo syringe?

Song
863 posts Member
edited February 2016
I just completed my 50 Mk 6 chiewab hypo. I dont know who i should give it to sid, lum, dooku. lol

Who is your first toon equip for the Mk 6 chiewab hypo syringe? 44 votes

Sid
9%
benacrowMadThiiingSeleucusOnetime7979 4 votes
Lum
22%
dogwelder79slmcmrinfectiouszombieGeofRivHershBathensZogganFoomerangJaquizz1616OuchieLightwalker 10 votes
Dooku
13%
SongTheVinegruChronickZettoRaikireAltoon33 6 votes
Other
34%
Telaancosmicturtle333SundodgerBentWookieeReznorXGeneralGrievousIIIEaywenmoongodMahluusUSAmazingJediLericheBubblechompDan_zBigBoss13Nachostomper_5 15 votes
I don't have enough
20%
numoreFactoryGobear5555tap32DingleTingleNaugrinSnakeZ_CavaricciSpaceCowboy 9 votes

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    iUDsrfH.png
  • Options
    I would use it on a hero who could get to a next gear level with this (Rey).
  • Options
    I would use it on a hero who could get to a next gear level with this (Rey).

DING!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    I dont have Rey.

Even i equip either my sid, lum, dooku they still need 1 extra gear before completed VIII gears.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    I dont have Rey.

Even i equip either my sid, lum, dooku they still need 1 extra gear before completed VIII gears.

Then wait. Honestly +25 agility doesn't do that much. I'd wait until the level cap goes up and then look again and make a decision at that point based on who you want to keep pushing up.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Lum
    I did Lumi since she was my most powerful, but now I'm working on Sid's.
  • Options
    Lum
    Lumi. Then prob Dooku
  • Options
    Started farming this yesterday for Rey.

Working on a solid 13/82, or 16%.

Frustrating.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dooku
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Song wrote: »
    I dont have Rey.

Then wait. Honestly +25 agility doesn't do that much. I'd wait until the level cap goes up and then look again and make a decision at that point based on who you want to keep pushing up.

lol by that time i probably have my second or third one lol. Took me 1.5week to farm (spend 100-200 energy on refill) wasn't that bad as ppl claim lol.

I just equipped it in Dooku it jumped from 5336 to 5407 power lol.
  • Options
    Other
    40/50 for Rey
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Sid
    Sid then I did lumi next
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. Any other answer is wrong :) If you have Rey, you need to get her maxed so you can get her speed bonuses next round (assuming they haven't changed that).
  • Options
    Dooku
    First was Count Doodoo. Now I'm working on Raymond.
  • Options
    Other
    First Rey, then Asajj.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Other
    Save it for Rey.
  • Options
    wrong. its GS
  • Options
    wrong. its GS

GS needed stun cuffs which is just as bad.
  • Options
    Other
    I used for Greedo gear X. Next will be Dukoo. Took days to farm Cuffs also. Mostly F2P but have dropped about $60US Since November.
  • Options
    just last week there was a feature to look at upcoming challenges and see ALL components, even for level 84 challenge. It was there. And also orange components. Whoever has screenshot, post it. They removed it now.
  • Options
    just last week there was a feature to look at upcoming challenges and see ALL components, even for level 84 challenge. It was there. And also orange components. Whoever has screenshot, post it. They removed it now.

Someone make new thread and post to ask this. We need to know what's there. I remember it was chewabs. Basically all 5 you see in the picture.
  • Options
    It will be in AGI gear challenge staring level 72 as I predict by component arrangement drop from before, it will start at 2 per challenge and increase to 5 for Tier 6 level 86. When you will have orange component available only from challenges at I suppose 3 per challenge? So you will get 75 chewab components in a week and 45 orange in a week max. All is prediction based on how it was for previous levels and the fact that orange component is not in DS/LS
  • Options
    Other
    It is the AGI challenge.
    bCIP3MOh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    It is the AGI challenge.
    bCIP3MOh.jpg

excellent
  • Options
    Other
    Rey
  • Options
    Other
    Rey
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    First was Count Doodoo. Now I'm working on Raymond.

High five , Dooku hit the most in the battle. That is one of the reason i upgrade him first. However it only increase Dooku from 5336 to 5407 power lol.

So folks.. think before you farm this purple mats..
  • Options
    Other
    Leia, Aayla, Rey...