Awesome GMYoda unique: counter meta and palp

GMYoda needs a unique, the following unique would immediately (in my opinion) make him arena viable;

“Whenever an enemy gains bonus TM GMyoda gains half that amount”

Where bonus Tm is an tm gained outside of the normal tick with the characters speed

This would enable him to get his foresight and tenacity up at the beginning of a match.

He’d also need to do more damage

What do you think?

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Needs a counter-Sith leadership add-on too. So should Mace. Two of the most powerful Jedi in the Skywalker saga yet they suck against their main rivals.

Mace leadership: these bonuses are doubled against Sith, and his attacks should do double damage to Sith just like Maul.

Yoda: Sith enemies have -25% speed and if a Sith debuff is resisted, that Sith gains offense down and potency down (yes, make a new debuff) for 2 turns. Coincides with his tenacity bonus as leader.
  • SamuraiUX
    265 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Yoda: Sith enemies have -25% speed and if a Sith debuff is resisted, that Sith gains offense down and potency down (yes, make a new debuff) for 2 turns. Coincides with his tenacity bonus as leader.

...not even a new debuff now. Some random "young Solo" character has it. The droid? I forget. I can't keep up with all the new characters I don't actually care about while they're leaving classic favorites (like Yoda and Mace) high and dry. =/
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    What droid??!!
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Needs a counter-Sith leadership add-on too. So should Mace. Two of the most powerful Jedi in the Skywalker saga yet they suck against their main rivals.

Mace leadership: these bonuses are doubled against Sith, and his attacks should do double damage to Sith just like Maul.

Sounds good
  • Yoda (and the other Jedi) wasn't really anti-Sith in the movies though. They were in almost daily contact with a Sith Lord and had no clue.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Yoda (and the other Jedi) wasn't really anti-Sith in the movies though. They were in almost daily contact with a Sith Lord and had no clue.

And I'm sure BB8 couldn't kill Darth Vader in the movies yet here we are...
  • True true. I got my Vader killed by Leia a few days ago. :D

Still seems weird to design a toon's kit specifically for that purpose though.

But that's just me.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yoda (and the other Jedi) wasn't really anti-Sith in the movies though. They were in almost daily contact with a Sith Lord and had no clue.

and I'm sure cls wasnt more powerful than every single jedi there has ever been in the movies. and here we are. before he's ever even been trained to be a jedi he can solo them all. game is weird like that
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    Drepd wrote: »

and I'm sure cls wasnt more powerful than every single jedi there has ever been in the movies. and here we are. before he's ever even been trained to be a jedi he can solo them all. game is weird like that

Same can be said for JTR...