No new legendary events?

We’re now almost halfway through the year and have yet to see a new legendary or journey. Seems we’re stuck in the quagmire of marquee events.

Replies

• really hoping for a Hero’s Fall event for a Dark Side Anakin
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    We did get a new raid and a huge ships overhall. I imagine thats where most of the time and effort went. I'm sure we'll get new legendarys eventually, and in the mean time there is plenty work on for most of us
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    really hoping for a Hero’s Fall event for a Dark Side Anakin

i would love that too, but in another thread we discussed a problem with this... what character design can they use? anakin in game is already ep 3 anakin (at least extremely similar) and sith eyes wont change it enough... and the cant really do a new vader since he really doesn change much at all
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    really hoping for a Hero’s Fall event for a Dark Side Anakin

i would love that too, but in another thread we discussed a problem with this... what character design can they use? anakin in game is already ep 3 anakin (at least extremely similar) and sith eyes wont change it enough... and the cant really do a new vader since he really doesn change much at all

He could where his cape that he had on when he walked into the Jedi temple and probably have an angry look on his face
  • JijackCana
    105 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Crispy angry version with a Sith tag please and thank you. Also wasn’t he wearing black when he lost to his best friend. Maybe a journey for how Vader makes a red lightsaber.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    give it time. they need to build up the farming options first.