BAD Heroic rancor quest?

Prev1
Basically for the heroic rancor quest part 2, it states I must “ join new guild to unlock heroic rancor” and when I click go it takes me to the screen to join a new guild. Many players like myself like to stay connected with their guild as it benefits them and you make friends. I find it inappropriate to have a quest requirement that requires a player to join a new guild. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi Destroyer,
    We are aware and working on this issue. Of course you shouldn't need to leave your guild! There should be a fix for this in the next few patches. Stay tuned to the update notes
  • ScottyLee
    221 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Post edited by ScottyLee on
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    It says I need to be level 65 (I’m 68) and “graduate from Rathtar Hunting Pack tier VI”.... what is that? I have searched everywhere in game and these forums, but I can’t find it.... what is it?

Thanks everyone!
  • DHudson wrote: »
    an estimated number between 1/3 and 1/2

2/5
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Destroyer,
    We are aware and working on this issue. Of course you shouldn't need to leave your guild! There should be a fix for this in the next few patches. Stay tuned to the update notes

Sounds good, thank you.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Rathtars are not part of SWGOH. That’s only LEGO.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Then why does it say this?

5bxgvhcnbfpx.png
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    How do I “graduate” from Rathtar? And where is it??? I’m level 68, but I can’t find Rathtar hunting pact anywhere!

64lmp22trfy4.png

• This isn't something I have come across... What is a rathtar?
  • Redd007
    56 posts Member
    Is it a quest?
  • Tijack
    76 posts Member
    Try complaining to EA support like you did not long ago, youll get 100 extra crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It is either a quest, or possibly linked to starter guilds.

I will ask. It may be a bug that needs to be reported.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    It is either a quest, or possibly linked to starter guilds.

I will ask. It may be a bug that needs to be reported.

May be an unintentional leak? The Rathtar is the creature Han was smuggling in TFA
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Ya, I can’t find anything about it online and I have no idea what a Rathtar is! :( have you all unlocked guild events? I was in a starter guild but we just got upgraded... but still can’t unlock events.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Is Rathtar Hunting Pack the name of your starter guild? Do you have to make a certain amount of progress or join a real guild to "graduate"?
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    No, when my guild got promoted out of starter status, it was named Pride of Nexu.... but still same problem.

e2r9und67idj.jpeg
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Is Rathtar Hunting Pack the name of your starter guild? Do you have to make a certain amount of progress or join a real guild to "graduate"?

^^^^^ this thats your guilds name, so you need to leave and find a "real" guild which is graduate
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    I have been in other guilds before, but I could not do events either.... so far I’m happy with my guild group, we donate a lot of gear to each other.. I don’t think that is the problem though.
  • Bump.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    @joelgs23

Are you in a starter guild and is that the name of your starter guild
  • I've never seen this before but I've been in my guild forever so never had any problems. Best to just report it
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Ok, reading the message again, it looks like there is a (tier 6), meaning the Rathtar one is a t6 guild, and you have to get to t7 to unlock guild events. Still not sure if simply joining a real guild will count.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    I've never seen this before but I've been in my guild forever so never had any problems. Best to just report it

Will do, Thanks!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    I have been in other guilds before, but I could not do events either.... so far I’m happy with my guild group, we donate a lot of gear to each other.. I don’t think that is the problem though.

There's another thread someplace where someone said they didn't want to quit their guild to do this quest. A developer replied that they shouldn't have to and will look into it. Whether that means it's a bug or a thing they added that isn't working the way they had hoped is unknown, but it won't stay that way, most likely.

Sorry I can't be of more help, anyone who was 85 when the patch launched had all those quests auto-complete, so we don't know what you're going through. Good luck, though!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Well, I changed guilds and immediately, it unlocked.... problem solved, but annoying. I think it was a bug too.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Those quests are neither fun nor worthy of our time when you look at the rewards :s
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    Those quests are neither fun nor worthy of our time when you look at the rewards :s

Really? The heroic rancor quest that asks you to leave your guild gives two raid boxes, 1025 guild tokens and 450k credits....
  • Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    This quest put me in a world of hurt as well. I waited til’ Hancor, and HAAT we’re finished (Sith raid was still running but screw it), and so I dipped out to another guild and back to original one to complete quest...

Then it dawned on me. TB was running... So I just lost out massively on rewards, as I sit here watching an event pass by every day for a week because a stupid quest requires you to abandon your guild.

Never make an ocd completionist decision at 3 am in the morning. It will cost you dearly.
  • I'm experiencing the same trouble. It would be really awesome if this game had more in-game explanation.

1) Yes, I joined a starter Guild (Nexus, as above.)

2) No, the name of our starter guild has nothing to do with a "Hunting Pack:.. It seems to be an event or achievement we can't find. If we WERE to be able to enter this "quest", where do we find it? How do we enter? Frustrated..

3) Completely unrelated, a full Nightsisters team w/ the zombie tank seems to be extremely OP and unbeatable. Anyone else find this?