BAD Heroic rancor quest?

2Next

Replies

• Random9
    510 posts Member
    This isn't something I have come across... What is a rathtar?

A rathtar is the name of the creatures that Han is transporting in the Force Awakens.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Leave and rejoin. Took 30 seconds. The rewards for this one are actually worth it.
  • @darthjeary

The rancor quest where you have to leave is the quest AFTER you need to donate 100 pieces of gear right?
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    I would appreciate a few thousand crystals and a 7* Wampa for the inconvenience :ddd
  • Yankee
    28 posts Member
    Leave and rejoin is a **** "solution". I am proud of my lifetime raid tickets, because it shows my dedication to my guild. All that will be wiped out. Also I am still waiting for a time when we don't run any kind of raid, TB or TW, so that will take a while.

I am disappointed in whoever is responsible for letting such an obvious bug in the game, and I am disappointed that customer service can't just delete the quest and deliver the rewards to my inbox.
  • Mawat
    37 posts Member
    The bug wasn't resolved in the last update, when is the correction planned ?
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    AzshenFury wrote: »
    3) Completely unrelated, a full Nightsisters team w/ the zombie tank seems to be extremely OP and unbeatable. Anyone else find this?

Nope. I can easily beat them with my own NS team. :)
    I'm struggling against zEP teams, though, and I'm bumped back enough in arena after my PO, so they're far from unbeatable.

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    It is either a quest, or possibly linked to starter guilds.

I will ask. It may be a bug that needs to be reported.

May be an unintentional leak? The Rathtar is the creature Han was smuggling in TFA

Which was easily the worst part of that movie.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    kihke06n025i.png
    @CG_SBCrumb 2 updates later and many patches and fixes.... When can we expect to see this happen?
  • I am still having issues with this bug. I do not have access to my guild money and do not have access to guild events. It says that I need to complete level 65 (am level 73) and need to complete "Rathtar Hunting Party Tier VI" to unlock guild events. 2hibvzv22l1i.jpg
    I even got a sorry message that gave me guild tokens that promptly disappeared because I cannot access them. Please fix this problem.
  • Another screenshot
    hcyt395pdkxj.jpg
  • Did anyone else get automatically changed from there guild? I was in the middle of doing raids for a clan when I got popped into another clan. This clan name is rathtar hunting... so I'm hoping I'm on the right track. But I am still annoyed that I won't get any rewards from my previous raids. Is there any way to get those rewards?
  • The same thing is happening to me. Did anyone find a solution to this. It automatically kicks to another guild when and now i am Pride of Nexu, where it says complete quests to join Rathtar Hunting Pack (Tier 6). I am on 68 lvl
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    the more active you are the faster you get "promoted" to the next tier.
    from what we are all guessing there is 7 tiers you need to be promoted to.
    you need to be active daily, complete all daily missions etc and get moved up tiers.
    no devs will reply to this to confirm though and no long time player can help as its just been added recently.
    all we can say is good luck and find a real guild as soon as you can to get out of the starter guilds setup
  • It's only been nearly 3 months. I'm sure they'll get to it in a year or two.

They have their precious to deal with after all.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • So I was moved to Pride of Nexu Guild (Tier 5) after I geared 5 toons to gear level 7. I'm pretty sure you get bumped up tiers to Rathtar once you have geared 5 toons to gear 8. And you probably graduate Rathtar once you gear 5 toons to tier 9. Can anyone confirm or deny?
  • f82bd wrote: »
    So I was moved to Pride of Nexu Guild (Tier 5) after I geared 5 toons to gear level 7. I'm pretty sure you get bumped up tiers to Rathtar once you have geared 5 toons to gear 8. And you probably graduate Rathtar once you gear 5 toons to tier 9. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Best thing you could do is to go to the guild recruitment section, and find a real guild.
  • f82bd wrote: »
    So I was moved to Pride of Nexu Guild (Tier 5) after I geared 5 toons to gear level 7. I'm pretty sure you get bumped up tiers to Rathtar once you have geared 5 toons to gear 8. And you probably graduate Rathtar once you gear 5 toons to tier 9. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Ok it's confirmed. For any new players going through the auto beginner guilds, once you gear 5 toons you automatically move to the next tier. So if you don't want to lose your progress in a given raid wait until the raid ends, collect your rewards and then update your toon. This is also how you "Graduate from Rathtar Hunting Pack (Tier 6) to access Guild Events". Hope this helps someone else ;-)