Question about device transfer

Let's say I transfer from IOS to android

U know how u still have access on the IOS

Is it possible from there that I can link it to a second new Android account because I lose the info to the first?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As far as I know, it requires you to log in to the game on both devices/accounts. If only you can do that, you should be able to link.
  • If you are asking if you can take the game account you ran on your IOS device, and continue to play the same account on a new Android one, I'm afraid not. Game progress is linked to your Apple Game Center/Google Play account, so cannot be transferred between the two, not without some serious begging to EA Support staff at least.

If I have misunderstood the question though, I apologise :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you are asking if you can take the game account you ran on your IOS device, and continue to play the same account on a new Android one, I'm afraid not. Game progress is linked to your Apple Game Center/Google Play account, so cannot be transferred between the two, not without some serious begging to EA Support staff at least.

If I have misunderstood the question though, I apologise :smile:

They added a device connecting option a little bit ago @Firefoxx666 . You can now link and play across platforms if you wish.

OP: yes, I dont think there is a limit to the number of accounts you can link to a single game.
  • Kyno wrote: »

They added a device connecting option a little bit ago @Firefoxx666 . You can now link and play across platforms if you wish.

OP: yes, I dont think there is a limit to the number of accounts you can link to a single game.

Nice, I must have missed that. It took me a couple months of back and forth to get them to migrate my account between platforms! Pretty standard that would be made an easy process just after I did that... :D