Calendar Theory

Tedbeast
218 posts Member
Tin foil hat time.

I think this two day gap in events is due to them planning another character, ship, etc etc for these two days, then after seeing the popularity of the movie in theatres and how many people bought the character packs in game... They scrapped it. They chose to not add anymore characters people don’t like cuz the outcry of Holdo, Kim Jong Tico, & another Han was worse than doing nothing at all!

But we still want the Mud and range Troopers! At least give us those!
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• Options
    That's a giant tin foil hat you have on..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If they went through all the effort of getting a character release ready as they would have had to, and then not released it, it cost them more money.

If they release toons, someone, (and probably more than 1) would buy them, that's just what some people do. This would offset at least some of the cost, so it has no down side.

I think the tinfoil hat is a little too tight.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    If they went through all the effort of getting a character release ready as they would have had to, and then not released it, it cost them more money.

If they release toons, someone, (and probably more than 1) would buy them, that's just what some people do. This would offset at least some of the cost, so it has no down side.

I think the tinfoil hat is a little too tight.

Tinfoil hats that are too loose can let in the mind control waves and allow them to read your secret thoughts.

flzx0xa8s8pq.jpg
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Tin foil hat time.

I think this two day gap in events is due to them planning another character, ship, etc etc for these two days, then after seeing the popularity of the movie in theatres and how many people bought the character packs in game... They scrapped it. They chose to not add anymore characters people don’t like cuz the outcry of Holdo, Kim Jong Tico, & another Han was worse than doing nothing at all!

How are you feeling about your theory now?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Tin foil hat time.

How are you feeling about your theory now?

edit: jk, I didn't read the whole first post. Ignore this