TB Platoons

Gama_Fox
624 posts Member
Can we talk about this? It seems ridiculous that we have platoons to fill with 5* marquee characters that have just been released as a requirement. For example, our guild has multiple platoons that require a 5* Enfys Nest as well as young Han solo.

I understand that you're a company that needs to make money but putting these characters in platoons affects future combat missions which has an effect on our overall score. Unless you're in a guild with whales who 7* these characters upon release, you're getting screwed over by this.

Obviously this will NEVER change because at the end of the day CG wants to "encourage" people to spend money on these characters...

Replies

• Flugsvamp
    180 posts Member
    Marquee characters have been introduced at a very high rate these last couple of weeks and now all of a sudden we're supposed to have them all starred up for platoons.

Seems a bit excessive
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    If youre surprised at the greediness of CG, youre probably new around here.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are rewarding people who spend money. Its part of the advantage they pay for.

No it's not likely to change.
  • Are you kidding me? 5* enfys, young solo, qira, visas?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    I understand that you're a company that needs to make money ...

[...]

Obviously this will NEVER change because at the end of the day CG wants to "encourage" people to spend money on these characters...

Yet here you are, posting and ranting about it.

• Why add the new content to platoon? instead have the new content earn them extra Wampa or hermit Yoda in a new special missions set aside for new content? This way those who max new characters can earn their guild Wampa and HYoda and it doesn't seem to hurt anyone else.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    They are rewarding people who spend money. Its part of the advantage they pay for.

No it's not likely to change.

So they are rewarding players who spend money on the game by punishing everyone else who chooses not to spend money on these certain characters? How noble of them..
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Noone is pushing anything. U don't NEED to have those toons. U don't NEED to fill every squad in Platoons. U don't NEED full stars to get rewards...just the absolute best rewards.

U can still complete all phases in combat, it's just not as easy.

My guild 3*s zones regularly only filling 4/6 platoons.

If there wasn't a benefit to p2p, noone would and u tightwads would have no game to even complain about. Everything in life has a cost of some sort.