Why am I getting 3rd or worse??

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    joedaddy wrote: »
    We need as many people as possible to comment on this problem.

Ok, here is my comment:

There is no problem. None at all. In case of ties the order is decided randomly. Over a large number of raids the top rank will be distributed more or less evenly among the tieing players, which is only fair, since they all made the exact same contribution towards killing the rancor.

Stop making up problems, where thete are none.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    That needs to be changed or I will always lose.. This game is getting worse by the day!!
    Can they not keep THIER hands off of **** that working fine???

Ok, let's do some math here. You're finishing first. Two other people are tying with you. Who gets 1st is decided by RNG. So you will get first roughly 33% of the time. You will NOT "always lose."

If you are indeed always losing, you should submit a bug report.

Did that and got nothing in response. Totally ignored me.

Let me guess:
    You didn't provide enough details and data in your bug report, which made it look like a simple whine post? May I suggest that you collect data in a large number of raids (perhaps 50), make notes on how many players tied with you and which rank you received among the players tieing. Make sure to note this status just befor the finalizing ends and rewards are distributed. More players may solo the raid after you yourself finished. If your data shows that you are indeed always 'loosing' then — and only then — send in a new bug report.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    A fairer system would be to give everyone in THeSE groups the first place rewards. After all your not " giving the store away "
    So if your also in this position post your comments please.
    That's the only way to get their attention is if everyone let's them know how unfair it is for all of us in this situation.

Another attempt to get your attention:

Did you consider the possible results of your suggest if it was implemented? 50 players, who all receive two loot boxes and top tier currencies in the same raid? That would severely impact how much gear an currency players receive on average. Don't expect this to be implemented any time soon.

• FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Waqui wrote: »
    We need as many people as possible to comment on this problem.

There is no problem.

^ this

You get good rewards throughout rancor raid regardless of finishing positions. There is a chance for full gear throughout... unlike the garbage rewards and structure of AAT and STR payouts.

I've had more full gear pieces finishing 20 or below than I have in top positions. Had full furnaces at rank 48. Got a full cuff at 28 yesterday.

There is no large benefit to finishing first vs last once you have han. Pushing others in your guild out of the way who still need those shards is just bad teamwork... it hinders guild growth.

If everyone in your guild has han, chill. You are literally stressing about a couple of hundred guild currency. That's it. And its going to your guildmates, your guild is still getting stronger. Yes the chance of full gear is less. But again, its going to guildmates. Your guild still gets stronger.

If you already have han and others in your guild don't you are slowing your guilds growth.

If you need han and others are being selfish find a better guild.
  • Ok the op asked everyone to comment. Rng seems like the fairest way to settle ties. So the game isn't broken in this area. So quit whinning about stupid non issues. Not the opinion you were looking for I'm sure but probably the majority one since most of us aren't whinners.