Where's Thrawn?

Arcaver
317 posts Member
As of 6/16, this will be the second time a JTR event has happened in just a couple of months. I've been waiting for the Thrawn event to happen so I can finally get him to 7*. Him, not his ship, still hate ships. So when is he coming?
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Random9
    510 posts Member
    No one knows. He came last month I think, maybe it was april. maybe next month for him again, maybe the month after that.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Arcaver wrote: »
    As of 6/16, this will be the second time a JTR event has happened in just a couple of months. I've been waiting for the Thrawn event to happen so I can finally get him to 7*. Him, not his ship, still hate ships. So when is he coming?

Rey was here last in March, Thrawn was last here in April. Id guess thrawn will come in July sometime.

But no one knows for sure.
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »

Rey was here last in March, Thrawn was last here in April. Id guess thrawn will come in July sometime.

Same for CLS It's been 6months+ since he was last around.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    boii wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

Same for CLS It's been 6months+ since he was last around.

CLS came with RJT the last time she popped up, so March. It hasn't been that long.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • boii
    19 posts Member
    Must have missed it darn that's what you get for not playing all the **** time xD
  • boii wrote: »
    Must have missed it darn that's what you get for not playing all the **** time xD

Not coming for a whole week is hardly not playing all the time