Content Update 6/7/2018 [MEGA]

Prev1345
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited June 2018
Hey Holotable Heroes!
Check the notes below to find all the details regarding today’s update, 6/7/2018.

NEW CHARACTERS
Joining the rest of the new Solo: A Star Wars Story crew, Young Lando, his droid partner L3-37, and their prized Millennium Falcon have made their way to the Holotables! For more information on both these units and their ship, check out the kit reveals linked below:

EVENTS
Preparation Perfection V
Now you can join forces with Young Lando Calrissian and earn shards in this marquee event!
  • Event begins: June 7th
  • Level requirements for event: 20+
  • Forced Ally: Young Lando Calrissian

Preparation Perfection VI
Now you can join forces with L3-37 and earn shards in this marquee event!
  • Level requirements for event: 20+
  • Forced Ally: L3-37

Preparation Perfection VII
Take Lando’s Millennium Falcon test drive and earn shards in this marquee event!
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Forced Ally: Lando’s Millennium Falcon

CHALLENGE TUNING FOR SHIPS
We've been reviewing feedback and analyzing data around Ships Challenge completion rates after the switch to Ships 2.0. We have eased the difficulty of Tier I to better account for the underlying change in difficulty.

REDUCE HARD NODE ATTEMPTS TO 5
The limited time increase to the daily action cap for PvE Hard Nodes is complete, and the daily cap is now back to 5. This change applies to both Light Side & Dark Side Nodes.

SHARD SHUFFLE
The following units have entered new locations:
  • Bossk is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
Heist: Young Lando Calrissian Pack
This versatile Smuggler Attacker pilots Lando's Millennium Falcon alongside the droid L3-37. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Young Lando Calrissian and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Date available: June 7th
1299 Crystals
Maximum # purchases: None
Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Heist: L3-37 Pack
Droid Tank that can dispel allies and has multiple ways to increase her stats permanently. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for L3-37 and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
1299 Crystals

Heist: Lando’s Millennium Falcon Pack
Devastating Scoundrel attacker that becomes more threatening after each ally reinforcement. Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Lando’s Millennium Falcon and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
1299 Crystals

Heist: Young Lando Calrissian Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Young Lando Calrissian (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear
Maximum # purchases: 1

Heist: L3-37 Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • L3-37 (x30)
  • Credits
  • XP Training Droids
  • Ability Mats
  • Gear

Heist: Lando’s Millennium Falcon Bundle
Bundle Includes:
  • Lando’s Millennium Falcon (x30)
  • Ship Building Materials
  • Ship Ability Mats
  • Reinforcement Materials
Minimum Level requirements: 60+

FIXES
  • Fixed an issue where the “Vader's Fist” Title was inadvertently being unlocked for players that had not qualified. A server update rolling out tomorrow, 6/8/18, to correct the issue for accounts that inadvertently unlocked the Vader's Fist Title.The title will now be locked again until it is earned by satisfying the requirement of 48 stars in a Dark Side Territory Battle.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Enfys Nest's “Cut Through” ability from dispelling Foresight.
  • Greedo's “Threaten” ability has been fixed to no longer remove turn meter from raid bosses
  • Fixed an issue where Darth Traya will not use her "Saber Storm" ability unless there is an enemy with buff.
  • The Chimaera event now properly displays its requirements.
  • Fixed an issue with defeated ships appearing incorrectly in TW fleet screens.
  • Prestigious Quest "Jedi Knight" step 3/4 "Separatist Showdown" quest text has been corrected to "Win Light Hard 9-D with 5 Jedi".

NOTES
  • We realized we omitted an update we made in the TU12 patch notes. We have corrected the minimum requirements bug associated with the Rebel Base South Entrance Special Mission in the Dark Side Territory Battle.
6/7/18 3:45pm - Edited "Vader's Fist" statement in Fixes section to reflect pushing server release to tomorrow, 6/8/18.

Original Post
Post edited by CG_Leviathan on

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Five battles on hard nodes again.

Worst update ever.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wycross
    53 posts Member
    I want the 8 tries back, please. Hard node only farms take long enough.
  • I rarely complain on the forums, but this won't be a popular change. I don't know what it hurt. I was using crystals, but for energy. I still won't refresh nodes. Too many things to farm.
  • Going back to 5 attempts frustrates me so much it's not even funny.
  • Tivel
    4 posts Member
    Was really hoping the 8 was going to end up staying since it was so positively received by the community =/
  • insert obligatory comment about Yoda and Jedi rework here.....

Oh, and, Beckettttttttttttttttt Scoundrel leader please! :)
  • Well, I was doing some 100 crystal energy refreshes to farm extra hard nodes, so if the intent of this is to get me to spend fewer crystals... bulls-eye!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    yea, i'm bummed out too by going back to 5 attemps/day.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • 4 new toons in 1 week, no ability mat packs? So I want us to pay for them but can’t use em? Awesome.. smh
  • I would of chosen a different time to change it back to 5.. There is already enough issues floating around with Sith Raid Rewards/Mechanics, TW Matching and Ships that it seems a little odd to me that you want to add to the furore...

Add some gas to that fire :wink:
  • The 8 were great.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Dang, that's a mega bummer. Atleast it helped get MT zombie and Wicket up to 7 stars real fast. Sucks that Sion is gonna take longer again tho.

Glad for new characters!
  • CK99
    6 posts Member
    Most new characters move to hard nodes. At least we had 8 attempts to help ease the strain. Very frustrating change
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    I'm super bummed about it going back to 5. The fact is, I spent more crystals on refreshes because there was more value in the refreshes. I might not spend as many crystals now.

But I'm also worried that if we all throw a huge fit about the explicitly "limited time only" increase going back down as promised, the devs might not want to give us similar increases in the future if they just lead to a lot of angst.
  • Saneth
    13 posts Member
    As a quick feedback, I can say everyone I know found the 8 daily cap to be fairer and hoped it would remain permanent. This will not be a welcome update even if the new characters are interesting. :/
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    This reminds me of the removal of the 21 day crystal booster pack. No one asked for it and it seems like it would reduce revenue.
  • The update hasn't reached me yet
  • So I got a push and download earlier but no marquee events showed up. Anyone have a successful update?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    The update hasn't reached me yet

Lucky. Do more hard nodes!
  • Hard nodes reduced down to 5 nodes per day? WHHHHHYYYYYY?????????
  • This is so stupid. I’m far more likely to use crystal refreshes for 8 battles then I ever would for 5. So you are removing the one thing everyone was happy with, but yet to fix the sith raid that is tearing apart guilds???
  • Chewy88
    237 posts Member
    I don’t usually comment but the fact that cg took away the 8 attempts a day really sucks. I felt like I was just starting to catch up on characters and now I’m just going to fall further and further behind.
  • volitan
    59 posts Member
    Down to 5 attempts? Boooooooooooooo!! Booooooooooooooooooooo
  • Is anyone else feeling frustrated like me by the quick release of way too many toons too quickly. I can’t keep up!
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    NOT COOL, NOT COOL AT ALL.

I was already burning extra crystals to farm 8 runs per day on my grinds, now you cut back again

Leave it at 8..
  • Man, the PM box must've been full of complaints about having 8 attempts at Hard Nodes, amiright?!

Quit taking away positives, and ignoring negatives. Basic Business 101.

So many times, one foot forward then two steps back....
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Can we go back to 8 hard mode attempts per node?
  • they have always traditionally released 3 new toons per month on average.
  • Lowered nodes to 5. And no TM fix after previously getting our hopes up. :neutral: