Can we have the option to remove data card packs from the store if we don't want to buy them?

Gorem
1094 posts Member
edited June 2018
Like seriously, the scroll to the bronze pack is getting ridiculous, lol.

Either put it up front or let us skip past or just let us remove all these packs kthx

Replies

  • You know that won’t happen. The idea/hope is that eventually you will buy one or two etc, see them often enough and decide it’s worth buying. That’s the current theory on bronze placement anyway.
  • No they're basically like ads inside the game. Same reason bronziums are at the end of the packs, they intentionally want you to look at them each time
  • Now that I think about it that's probably the only reason bronziums exist, why opening one is mandatory for daily activities and why they will never update or allow us to mass sim them.. :O
  • Gorem
    1094 posts Member
    Haha, I guess, but it feels like such a defeatist attitude to have that the reason its there is because they want to annoy us into buying. I'm never going to buy them, I'd love to just remove them :p
  • jejuzang
    708 posts Member
    No they're basically like ads inside the game. Same reason bronziums are at the end of the packs, they intentionally want you to look at them each time

    Did you say adds in game?? Oh please i hope they dont ever get that idea...
  • Wycross
    53 posts Member
    How about not showing packs for characters already at 7 stars? Aside from Bossk, I have all the Bounty Hunters at 7 stars. I would have loved to not get those pop-ups and packs in my way.
  • Kyno
    20431 posts Moderator
    Wycross wrote: »
    How about not showing packs for characters already at 7 stars? Aside from Bossk, I have all the Bounty Hunters at 7 stars. I would have loved to not get those pop-ups and packs in my way.

    That's true.

    But this design is the "super market design" the most commonly bought things are placed in a way that you need to go past "impulse buys" to get there. It doesnt matter if you have a pack of gum in your pocket. Or if you are only going to buy beer milk. They still want to show the items.
  • Gorem
    1094 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wycross wrote: »
    How about not showing packs for characters already at 7 stars? Aside from Bossk, I have all the Bounty Hunters at 7 stars. I would have loved to not get those pop-ups and packs in my way.

    That's true.

    But this design is the "super market design" the most commonly bought things are placed in a way that you need to go past "impulse buys" to get there. It doesnt matter if you have a pack of gum in your pocket. Or if you are only going to buy beer milk. They still want to show the items.

    True, issue is after even at the super market you know where everything is, you usally skip the things you are not even gonna look at.

    When I've seen the same packs again for over 29days, I doubt I will buy it on seeing it on the 30th day as I again swipe past it. But I guess others might be different, in the end, if it even works once, then it works. :D

    @jejuzang I'd totally watch adverts for a free extra 100 crystals a day, 20 per ad up to a max of five, mainly cause usually you can exit the game as you start the ad or ofcourse just tap it and look away. Also if ads like that meant less packages to swipe through, I'd be all for it :p
  • Kyno
    20431 posts Moderator
    Gorem wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wycross wrote: »
    How about not showing packs for characters already at 7 stars? Aside from Bossk, I have all the Bounty Hunters at 7 stars. I would have loved to not get those pop-ups and packs in my way.

    That's true.

    But this design is the "super market design" the most commonly bought things are placed in a way that you need to go past "impulse buys" to get there. It doesnt matter if you have a pack of gum in your pocket. Or if you are only going to buy beer milk. They still want to show the items.

    True, issue is after even at the super market you know where everything is, you usally skip the things you are not even gonna look at.

    When I've seen the same packs again for over 29days, I doubt I will buy it on seeing it on the 30th day as I again swipe past it. But I guess others might be different, in the end, if it even works once, then it works. :D

    jejuzang I'd totally watch adverts for a free extra 100 crystals a day, 20 per ad up to a max of five, mainly cause usually you can exit the game as you start the ad or ofcourse just tap it and look away. Also if ads like that meant less packages to swipe through, I'd be all for it :p

    skipping them, or walking by them doesn't change where they are located.
  • Gorem
    1094 posts Member
    I found a work around, currently working on a hero that can only be gotten through some hard nodes or the bronze pack, skips right to it :)
  • Kyno
    20431 posts Moderator
    Gorem wrote: »
    I found a work around, currently working on a hero that can only be gotten through some hard nodes or the bronze pack, skips right to it :)

    But dont you have to scroll to the right anyway to get to bronzium tag....
Sign In or Register to comment.