For those attempting the Fulcrum quest...

Place your ATF in a CLS lead squad and auto every attempt at all the tiers of the marquee with Empire enemies.

You'll clear the first quest. (of course, you need a g12 ATF)

Replies

• MntMan
    281 posts Member
    I had put these in the back of my mind, but I've got some work to do so will just look over every now and again and auto a new one. Nice thinking. Thanks
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Place your ATF in a CLS lead squad and auto every attempt at all the tiers of the marquee with Empire enemies.

You'll clear the first quest. (of course, you need a g12 ATF)

Works with Boba Fett, too. I knocked out a bunch of his payouts last night. You just have to make sure Lando doesn’t get the kill.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    That's how I'm doing my 200 Jedi battles
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Then figure out how to finish people off with a G12 Cassian a thousand times and you're still not done. :'(
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Oh, but how else will i get my 20 crystals? Pffff. I mean I'm playing around with it because why not, but whoever thought up the rewards must have been high. Sure I fall in the crowd of people complaining about getting free stuff and yeah I've hard the old "you don't have to do it", but come on. I'm not mad. It's actually funny. Stage one of Fulcum gets her to G12, 100 battle wins and 1,000 empire kills and here you go sir. 20 crystals and 50k credits. It's hysterical. I hope when they put that out there they legitimately weren't thinking someone would do these for a reward or that someone would get excited about completing one of these. If they did that's so sad.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    Oh, but how else will i get my 20 crystals? Pffff. I mean I'm playing around with it because why not, but whoever thought up the rewards must have been high.

The crystals aren’t the reward. The reward is the title that no one else has because they think the crystals are the reward.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Fulcrum title!

Good but of thinking with all those stormtroopers!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    I hear having the Fulcrum title and $2.85 will get you a medium cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Omg no duncan donuts here....

Forever sad :(
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    I hear having the Fulcrum title and $2.85 will get you a medium cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

Don't forget you get a free donut with purchase. At least the only one I've ever been to gave me one for getting a tea and breakfast sandwich.

But, joking aside, yeah, that's basically the point. Earlier you said you knew the answer was "If you don't want it, then don't do it," and it's true--but I wish folks wouldn't put it so brusquely. It's more like, "Hey, this stuff doesn't matter. Don't feel pressured into doing it."
  • I actually did the Cassian thing during the same wave of Marquees. Just put him in with 4 g1 characters and Lando, and you’re set.
  • Fighting nightsister teams in gw works very well. I put Cassian with 4 healers/revivers and he took out zombie about 80 times on auto before I lost.