L3-37 "for the droids"

FINAL TEXT: At the start of L3-37's turns, if L3-37 didn't take damage from an enemy since her last turn she gains Prepared. Whenever L3-37 takes damage from an attack, dispel debuffs from a random debuffed Scoundrel ally at the end of the round. Whenever another Droid or Scoundrel ally takes damage from an attack, L3-37 gains +15% Turn Meter. The first time each other Droid ally is reduced to 1% Health, they equalize Health with L3-37.

how does this last phrase work?

does it really protect the other droid from death and gives him the actual health of L3-37?

or if my droid has 5.000 healt, gets a hit of 15.000, he gets the (actual) 12.000 health of L3-37 and survives the attack with 2.000 health left?

in a training game the droid was immediately death...

btw. ig-88 is a droid AND a scoundrel: 30% turnmeter for L3-37?

Replies

• want to add: in my german description:

If the health of another droid-ally fall UNDER 1% health the first time, he receives the health from L3-37.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The health mechanic would need some live tests to figure out, because we have seen "fall under x% health" mechanics not work the way we think they should of a toon dies.....so I'm sceptical.

As for the double tag to the same ability, no they dont work that way. I.e. lando does not give double leader bonus to STH, for being both a scoundrel and a rebel
  • Think that ability is meant to protect against effects that can damage but not defeat an enemy. There are a couple of those out there.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    The health mechanic would need some live tests to figure out, because we have seen "fall under x% health" mechanics not work the way we think they should of a toon dies.....so I'm sceptical.

As for the double tag to the same ability, no they dont work that way. I.e. lando does not give double leader bonus to STH, for being both a scoundrel and a rebel

But Vader gets double speed from himself and Palp.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

But Vader gets double speed from himself and Palp.

That is worded differently, where it specifically states he gets speed for each of the following.

When a skill applies to this and that, if someone has both this and that, it only applies once.