Questing

Zzyymm
50 posts Member
So I get that the quests are hard and that many people see them as not worth the effort, but what if they did actually mean something? What if there was a quest that, at the conclusion, added the Bounty Hunter tag to Ventress or the Jedi tag to Commander Luke Skywalker or gave a new ability (or improved an ability)? Make the quests as challenging as you'd like, but give them (in-game) meaning and people will do them.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    then they lose their "optionability". part of what makes this great, is the choice. and little if no consequence.

i'm happy they dont have to be done or rushed. we dont need more "panic farms" to keep up.
  • I'll be honest...I don't even really know what these quests are...not interested so not really looked into them.

So I agree with @Kyno - it's good that they are there for those that want them but there's no major implications for those that aren't interested.
  • Total optional.
    I do with they'd choose whether they were grindy or challenging - 200 fights with 5 Jedi, sure, whenever, it'll just happen at some point. Fine.
    Win Arena Fights with 5 Jedi? That's not really a whenever, maybe, sure, quest. It requires really dropping rank to have a hope of doing it even with G12 Jedi, not worth the crystal loss. At that point, it's just flapping in the wind, until a Jedi Meta comes along or at least something Nightsister-ish where you can win a fight now and again with a gimmick.
    Just seems inconsistent.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I love quests and titles.

That said, I’d rather quests be removed entirely than have actual material benefits attached to them.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Could we get an Imperial Trooper Quest? If I need to mow down enemies quickly, I’d like to do it efficiently as well.

You could do 4 ranks link Sergeant, Captain, Colonal and General.
  • General is already a title, for completely wiping out your opponents in TW.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    What Kyno said. The point is for you to have some bragging rights and show off a little. As soon as they add benefits, people see them as necessary to do.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Please don't make these quests a prerequisite for anything. Please