L3-37

d1d y0u n071c3 7h47 l337'5 n4m3 w45 4 r3f3r3nc3 70 l337 ? 633k5 w01uld h4v3 f0r 5ur3, ju57 57r1k3 m3 wh3n 1 54w 17 1n 64m3 ... :-)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Moved to off topic.
  • that was a pain to read.
  • jackaldo20 wrote: »
    that was a pain to read.

And yet you were able to. Let's hear it for your brain!
  • I cheated and used an online l33t translator ;-)
  • Is it just me, or did L3 remind anyone else of a "female" Bender?
  • I read it, its been a while since i've seen or heard of 1337 but I got through it. And I actually didn't notice until you brought it up haha.
  • I read it, its been a while since i've seen or heard of 1337 but I got through it. And I actually didn't notice until you brought it up haha.

When she was going through the whole free the robots thing, I was thinking shes not pushing feminism like some would have us believe, shes a freakin SW Bender without saying kill all humans, and we know that if she did, she would secretly say except Lando. lol
  • Hellsteeth30
    832 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    That whole deal just reminded me of EDI and Joker. Except the robot in this case was a dolt.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    yea the second I saw her name I chuckled to myself

In pokemon go I had a gengar with 1337 power, I took a snapshot n put it in my swgoh line chat and was like look I got a l33t gengar. This 1 person was confused about it so I went into explaining what l33t was only for him to say, yea I know what l33t is but ive never seen that creature.. Gotta say I was shocked he knew the more obscure part of it lol.