Enfys Nest, unkillable!

Hi everybody,

I had few battles against a good team (gearXII ans zetas) in arena. I killed everybody... except Enfys Nest... I mean I had all my team left, full health (not that bad https://swgoh.gg/u/spharynx/ ) against Enfys (7*, zeta and gear XII... allready...7* ^^'), and I couldn't kill her, what's the point??? Fracture, mind trick etc didn't help me at all, the defense is too important! Is Dark Nihilus the only counter ?

Sorry for my bad english, first post on the forum but i really don't get it why CG brought an overcheated toon in the game!!!

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    There’s no overcheating going on, search the forum, there are easy ways to handle nest, she is far from unkillable, but you need to use a bit of finesse to handle her.

. . Fracture is definitely one of the wrong things to do. Tmr is also bad news.
  • It's simple really. Don't fracture don't remove TM. Let her take a turn and hit her with a heavy attack. Wash rinse repeat dead nest.
  • Thanks guys, I'll try it that way ;)
  • She's not OP. At g10, mine took an OHKO from Biggs special no assist in GW. Restarted and she got clobbered half to death by Wiggs special and then finished by Biggs basic. Just shoot her, don't get fancy.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Enfys makes the empire meta squad weaker.

I'd be happy if everyone on my shard threw nest into their empire teams.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Single strong hits like culling blade or most revel attackers. Talzin's plague can ignore her protection all together
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Nest should be nerfed. Yes, SOME teams can beat her, but any fast team that out runs her get's pwned (at least at my under lvl 80 status). I can't kill her anywhere I see her. I have 3 squads, rebels, empire, ewok. I've read and researched a ton and I've tried everything..... she kills my entire squads by herself.

I know to let her take turns, but when I attack toon A and hit her with my best, then kill toon B, and repeat with C, D and E, eventually she's the only one left

Even if I hit her 2 or 3 times before I stop attacking her, I eventually kill her squad and she's alone, thus becoming invincible. As there is not "pass" option, I'm forced to hit her with my weakest characters, making her stronger. I'll knock her protection down 30-50% and she's wing back and fully recover......

My power level 4600 squards (3 of them) can't beat her in Arena or GW if she is above 3 stars and 7.000 power.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    Nest should be nerfed. Yes, SOME teams can beat her, but any fast team that out runs her get's pwned (at least at my under lvl 80 status). I can't kill her anywhere I see her. I have 3 squads, rebels, empire, ewok. I've read and researched a ton and I've tried everything..... she kills my entire squads by herself.

Did you try mother Talzin as well?
    Stun/fracture Nest, build up stacks of plague on her until you finally let her take a turn and let her die from plague.

• joelgs23 wrote: »

I know to let her take turns, but when I attack toon A and hit her with my best, then kill toon B, and repeat with C, D and E, eventually she's the only one left

Even if I hit her 2 or 3 times before I stop attacking her, I eventually kill her squad and she's alone, thus becoming invincible. As there is not "pass" option, I'm forced to hit her with my weakest characters, making her stronger. I'll knock her protection down 30-50% and she's wing back and fully recover......

My power level 4600 squards (3 of them) can't beat her in Arena or GW if she is above 3 stars and 7.000 power.

You need to be more specific about what toons you are running to try and beat her. She is beatable and not all that difficult. It may just be that you are using under powered toons and need to work on that. But just because you can't beat a toon doesn't mean it needs nerfed. But nihilas does make it much easier and if you are running empire and want to be competitive then you should gear and run both nihilas and sion. Under an ep lead you have many options. Thrawn's basic does a fair amount. Sion does decent dmg on both his attacks especially if he gets held by hatred off. Vader has culling blade. And nihilas has anhilate. Between all those options, it shouldn't be a problem. But if you run the wrong team, you will lose. For example if you use cls lead and depend solely on tmr you'll likely never kill her. But that's the case with many toons
  • DN - annihilate. Win.
  • I use NS in arena. Found out that I should just leave Nest alone, building plague, and then finish her when she's isolated - sometimes she would die before without being targeted specifically at any point (from plague and Talzins Ichor AoE).
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Enfys is relevant. Why was this moved to feedback?
  • Also, Enfys isn't unkillable. She's one of the harder to kill characters, but not as much so as Sion or Commander Luke.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    joelgs23 wrote: »

At your level, your roster isn't super developed, so unfortunately there are some characters you run into that make you super frustrated. For me, one of the first ones was Sun Fac, then I took issue with B2 Super Battle Droid. In time, as your roster grows, you will have less trouble with specific characters that used to seem OP.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    G8 Sith Assasin can one-shot a 4* Nest.
  • CassiusDio
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I agree, they should rework her. You shouldn't have to drop everything and farm particular characters just to deal with one p.o.s. Why dont they just stick to the story? She wasn't that badass. She was a little girl with a stick and some loyal followers.--And a bad name.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    CassiusDio wrote: »
    I agree, they should rework her.

They did. But nice necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • August was SO August.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Fracturing Nest is the worst thing.
    Middle of the Battle, hit her w/ huge damage: like JTR CLS RHan...
    And when you defeat all enemies except her, then use Basic when she has purple protection. Right After Her Turn, you must hit her by those characters who make huge damage.
    If your squad is palp or traya team. Then use nihilus.
  • August was SO August.

Remember when August used to be the joke around here?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Casting a white magic spell to put this zombie back peacefully to rest.

Let's please check when a thread was last active when posting. This thread's from August and since the necropost we've mostly been focused on ... the month of August.
This discussion has been closed.