Ship fight in phase 5

XKurareX
478 posts Member
Great fleet (sarcasm)

You come inside and see three upgraded ships (to last version) vs now only 3 instead of 5 on your side. What happens next is even better - you get critted by all three and your biggs is nearly gone while yours do not crit at all. As result you loose (g10 Biggs) and lets not forget the AI can call reinforcement already in wave 1 and than again in wave 2. I am sorry to tell it - but this new system is utter rubbish and is again not tested at all. And now all this work results in zero points for my guild - thats not fair at all.

You had a well thought system - you changed it into a rubbish system. This makes no sense my friends. You wanted to sell upgrades and more ships - go for it and do it. Upgrades everyone likes. But you downgrade again and again. This whole fleet 2.0 is a disaster.

My 2cp

Replies

• Ryche
    151 posts Member
    agreed.

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    So they got 3 crits and u got none...and ? Very small sampling. Next time they may get none and u may get 3...or pick a different fleet.

P5, I went in w/ AA lead, Ghost, Phantom, Biggs...AI called Bistan, then Cassian. Full auto and didn't lose a single ship. I only used those 2 reinforcements and left the other 2 spots blank. My Rogue 1 toons r all 7* but only gear 9 and AA is gear 11 w/ no pieces towards 12.

WAI, u just had bad luck.
  • I hate that it is now all or nothing on one wave. I used to be able to 3/3 this phase. If it was harder and I could still get some points that would be one thing but now if you fail you get nothing.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    So they got 3 crits and u got none...and ? Very small sampling. Next time they may get none and u may get 3...or pick a different fleet.

P5, I went in w/ AA lead, Ghost, Phantom, Biggs...AI called Bistan, then Cassian. Full auto and didn't lose a single ship. I only used those 2 reinforcements and left the other 2 spots blank. My Rogue 1 toons r all 7* but only gear 9 and AA is gear 11 w/ no pieces towards 12.

WAI, u just had bad luck.

It is not about the small sample - it influences the result of the whole guild in tw. And as I already told in advance about ship 2.0 - its rngness becomes worse. People with a clue about mathematics should have easily knew before the patch its outcome.

If they want to sell badly things - than upgrade the world. Not downgrade and than sell upgrades - thats bad business.
    Next to this if they placed Holdo and Rose Tico and wondered they barely sold any - guess why...they arent great. Neither in appearance nor movie nor superb in game. So why someone should pay 300$ for them?
    If they want to sell - than you need to create decent characters. With a decent place inside the game. Maybe even create a few legendary like characters which require more new characters to unlock. But I am against downgrading everyone in TB to grab money.

TB should stay as it was before - same type of players should reach same stars and rewards as before. If they want to add something more upscale just add a fourth star.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I lost my first ship battle ever on the last TB in the last phase. Admittedly my light side ships are not near as powerful as my dark side ships. Whining and crying about it is something I could do but I’m going to try to do something else. I’m going to improve those ships and beat the tier next time. What a novel concept.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    No whining needed. To move on is always the only option. But the producer of this game should recognise mistakes and improve them. Make the world better and bigger. Its not like adjusting one character who is too powerful - its like downgrading everyone with ships 2.0 and wanting money. This I do not like and i am the paying customer not the f2p player.