What is your development philosophy...

nmelcer
49 posts Member
edited June 2018
When it comes to Territory Battles. Are you intentionally raising the difficulty? Because that is what happens when you add in characters within 2 weeks of their release, all of a sudden you can't complete TB platoons that you could last time, possibly and probably costing your guild stars that they have already put in the effort to reach.

As a guild who was within reaching distance of 42-43*, you have now set us back yet again to a position where the CMs are tougher because we can't complete platoons.

Not only that but you have also increased the difficulty of the ship CMs by an obscene amount. I could 3/3 every ship CM including p6 with zero problem, but now I have my butt handed to me on P5. P5!

If you are going to increase difficulty, do it for new content, in my opinion. Right now it feels not only like we arent making progress, but that we are actually going backwards. Not a good feeling at all :(

Replies

• Options
    It’s ridiculous that many platoons are simply unfillable because no one bothered to whale on some new toons that are crap.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Accept the fact, that you will never be able to fill all platoons unless you have a handful of whales in your guild. Once you accept it you will enjoy your TB more. You will still improve your score, however. Your guild GP increases for every TB. Your rosters still develop. You will still be able to complete more and more waves in combat missions, and deploy more GP
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a normal thing and nothing new.

as stated above, there is no need to fill them to complete a TB, they do help, but not necessary.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is a normal thing and nothing new.

Only half of what he said is. The changes to ships are brand new & was a lame move.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Options
    They should have at least 2 platoons that don't require new toons to fill, in phases 4-6. That way we can at least get to level 1 if we have Pao and JKG maxed out. No?