Introducing SWGOH.GG - Updated with Collection Sync!

Replies

• Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    Awesome work, thanks! Question: can the squad builder apply the leadership buffs, like Barris healh? :smile:
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Awesome work, thanks! Question: can the squad builder apply the leadership buffs, like Barris healh? :smile:

Absolutely - QGJ is currently active, but eventually we'll have all the leader buffs that affect stats.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Arijit wrote: »
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Is there anywhere you can see all the gear each character needs through each gear level
    Such as magma trooper so we can farm it all before we get them?

Thats what I was talking about. All the gears needed by toons in each gear level. That will be the coolest thing and make you separate from other sites out there. @SWGOHGG

Easy! We'll work on adding that soon!
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Archon331 wrote: »
    Awesome and clean site! Thanks a lot for this I use it daily!

I do have one question though...
    Can we have more than 1 squad? I am playing around with various squads and wanted to see their turn/speed graphs (great job btw) but I noticed that I can only make 1 squad. Also I cannot edit it or delete it.

Is it possible to edit/delete/create new squads?

Thanks!

Squad editing / deleting is coming. That said - you can create multiple squads!
  • Goosey
    15 posts Member
    Instead of listing how many purples we need - let us know which purples we need (hairdryers, frisbees etc)
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Great work on the site guys! Your data mining efforts are much appreciated ;)
  • Gonakin
    35 posts Member
    Really nice interface, and thanks a lot for adding the abilities' damage! An important information I've always liked to know, but it would be nice to be able to see the damage for the current stats of our toons too.
  • Hey @SWGOHGG, really slick site. Nice logo. :lol:
    How do you find time to build things like these? I know a ton of people who would kill to have some web developers on their start-ups, but the web devs are off building fun sites like these. :)
  • You guys deserve a lot of thanks for your easy to use and comprehensive site. Ability damage and datamining is an excellent addition, and the moble interface is exemplary. The SWGOH Cantina has always been my default, but you have built and exellent, and dare I say, better rendition of a database. Add in gear requirements (which I've noticed you've already addressed) and all I need will be met. Keep up the good work.
  • Gorilla
    12 posts Member
    Definitely one of the best data websites for swgoh if not the best. Datamined stuff is really cool. Ships look sick. Hope they happen.
    Subscribe for Daily Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Content: www.youtube.com/GorillaRaveGames
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Hey @SWGOHGG, really slick site. Nice logo. :lol:
    How do you find time to build things like these? I know a ton of people who would kill to have some web developers on their start-ups, but the web devs are off building fun sites like these. :)

We're all full time web devs haha, this is just a side passion project!
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    Rg being in arena tier 2 is both wrong and offensive. Also lols at Sid being as high as tier 2.
    Hodor
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Sid still deserves 2nd tier rg is close to the top but he's not quite tier 1
  • Gorilla
    12 posts Member
    @SWGOHGG can you clarify that all your stats for level 70 cap gear and level and stars is all correct? I see a variety of information throughout your site, swgohcantina.com, and swgohdb.com. Not sure which is right. You seem to match up the most with the other sites and be correct. Just want to make sure.
    Subscribe for Daily Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Content: www.youtube.com/GorillaRaveGames
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Gorilla wrote: »
    @SWGOHGG can you clarify that all your stats for level 70 cap gear and level and stars is all correct? I see a variety of information throughout your site, swgohcantina.com, and swgohdb.com. Not sure which is right. You seem to match up the most with the other sites and be correct. Just want to make sure.

We've done some pretty extensive testing, and will continue to do so. My guess is that the majority of the differences between the sites is down to rounding errors - the calculation for final power is actually pretty complex, and involves multiple layers of rounding. We'll continue to make sure ours is up to date and work to correct anything that doesn't match up with the game client.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @SWGOHGG
    This site is amazing, and you guys are amazing for doing it! Congrats! Also wanted to ask if you or anyone that you might know if you would like to partner up for a guild [SöD] thnx
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    VIII wrote: »
    @SWGOHGG
    This site is amazing, and you guys are amazing for doing it! Congrats! Also wanted to ask if you or anyone that you might know if you would like to partner up for a guild [SöD] thnx

Thanks! We're actually working on a lot of guild features! Not sure what we're doing yet, there's three of us and we're kind of free agents currently in the guild arena!
  • Site looks good. Thanks.
  • SWGOHGG wrote: »

Few more questions:
    1) Where do you guys work?
    2) Is the damage range for skills based on single attack? (i.e., is the 3690-4078 for FOTP's double tap from a single hit, or is it expected value 1*base + 0.45*base?)
    3) Might there be some way to indicate that actual damage potential is higher on attacks with a % chance to repeat, and on attacks that call for assist?
    4) Are the calculation formulas available?
    5) Is any of the data downloadable (csv)?
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    SWGOHGG wrote: »

Few more questions:
    1) Where do you guys work?
    2) Is the damage range for skills based on single attack? (i.e., is the 3690-4078 for FOTP's double tap from a single hit, or is it expected value 1*base + 0.45*base?)
    3) Might there be some way to indicate that actual damage potential is higher on attacks with a % chance to repeat, and on attacks that call for assist?
    4) Are the calculation formulas available?
    5) Is any of the data downloadable (csv)?

1) We work at Curse.
    2) Damage ranges is for base levels.
    3) Could be. There is a wide range of ways modifiers affect damage, which makes calculating it kind of a pain. I've got a ticket in to do it though, it's just not low hanging fruit.
    4) We plan to add them to the site, but it's Physical / Special Damge * Ability Modifier for abilities
    5) Not atm! We've talked about doing an API.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    @SWGOHGG
    Alright np, if you or any of your guys want to partner up , let me know thnx!
    [SöD]
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Great site, amazing layout. A ton of useful info. Thank you!
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Awesome site. Look forward to the updates as they roll out.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Puglio
    161 posts Member
    Very nice work! Clearly a labor of love. Thanks for the resource.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Absolutely awesome additions with profile sync, guild leaderboards, and more.

I look forward to improvements I'm sure will come.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Absolutely love the site.

Just wondering if the power levels of characters are bugged and are displaying lower than they actually should be or if they are purposely being displayed at the last full gear level that can be achieved.
  • You guys are awesome. I use this site daily and the information is almost always spot on. Thanks a ton guys.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    JT38 wrote: »
    Absolutely love the site.

Just wondering if the power levels of characters are bugged and are displaying lower than they actually should be or if they are purposely being displayed at the last full gear level that can be achieved.

They're at the full gear level + gear currently obtainable power. Could be some errors, we wrote that algorithm a bit ago.

• JT38
    40 posts Member
    I was just wondering because I have seen several examples of phasma being over the 6787 that the site has listed and I've seen 5's and QGJ almost 1000 power level over what the site has listed. No major deal just didn't know if you were aware
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    JT38 wrote: »
    I was just wondering because I have seen several examples of phasma being over the 6787 that the site has listed and I've seen 5's and QGJ almost 1000 power level over what the site has listed. No major deal just didn't know if you were aware

I see that as well - will take a look!