Introducing SWGOH.GG - Updated with Collection Sync!

Replies

• SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    JT38 wrote: »
    I was just wondering because I have seen several examples of phasma being over the 6787 that the site has listed and I've seen 5's and QGJ almost 1000 power level over what the site has listed. No major deal just didn't know if you were aware

Should be fixed now.
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    Very Nice. Keep up the good work.
  • Your site is nice, however I suggest putting comment box for each toon so people can rate, pro-con & suggest build-team for each.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Is it possible to pull a synced profiles guild reset from the API, or manually configure it in profile settings?

Your activity page does not account for this.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    I liked a lot the new sync feature! Can it run the sync periodically? I found that the sync only runs once you hit save in your profile :-)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »
    Is it possible to pull a synced profiles guild reset from the API, or manually configure it in profile settings?

Your activity page does not account for this.

It is not unfortunately. I am planning to add a manual setting at some point.

• SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I liked a lot the new sync feature! Can it run the sync periodically? I found that the sync only runs once you hit save in your profile :-)

It should start updating nightly shortly, we're working on that now.
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    SWGOHGG wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »

It should start updating nightly shortly, we're working on that now.

Awesome! I'm a web dev too, let me know if I can be of any help :)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • I think the site lacks only synergy section like in swgohcantina. If a detailed synergy section will be included it will be a devastating website and no need for an extra site.
  • Nice work, really useful. Thanks!
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    orhanborag wrote: »
    I think the site lacks only synergy section like in swgohcantina. If a detailed synergy section will be included it will be a devastating website and no need for an extra site.

On Character pages, you can click on any of the abilities to filter by them. Ex: https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/gain-turn-meter/

I'll add a way to view all of them soon.
  • Your collection sync is unique and pretty, but there's too much room for abuse for me to trust my player ID with your site.

FYI, I got my nickname changed before this was possible simply by sending EA my player ID and the new requested nickname. I shudder to think what could happen if your database got leaked to someone with malicious intent, as I'm pretty sure the player ID is considered as "private" data.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Your collection sync is unique and pretty, but there's too much room for abuse for me to trust my player ID with your site.

FYI, I got my nickname changed before this was possible simply by sending EA my player ID and the new requested nickname. I shudder to think what could happen if your database got leaked to someone with malicious intent, as I'm pretty sure the player ID is considered as "private" data.

Well I don't mean to alarm you, but PlayerID is accessible by ally code. So while definitely an issue (on EA's side), it's something we've taken the path of most security for.

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    how can I remove my synched accout ?
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Usho wrote: »
    how can I remove my synched accout ?

Simply uncheck 'Enable Collection Sync' in settings.
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Great work guys! maybe introduce a comments section on characters and squads like you have on Futhead? Would be great :)
  • How about managing and deleting squads you have previously created? Watching at some weird stuff I've created without the possibility of deletion really bother me.
    Rāma || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 80 || I've the bad habit of editing my writings soon after I've posted 'em
  • I'm curious what the vetting process is for something like this, and what kind of hoops did you had to jump through to make it happen? Pm me if you would rather not post in the general forum.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Zanhaep wrote: »
    Great work guys! maybe introduce a comments section on characters and squads like you have on Futhead? Would be great :)

Definitey something we'd like to do.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    RamaGiizis wrote: »
    How about managing and deleting squads you have previously created? Watching at some weird stuff I've created without the possibility of deletion really bother me.

Yup, we're looking in to add that soon.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    I'm curious what the vetting process is for something like this, and what kind of hoops did you had to jump through to make it happen? Pm me if you would rather not post in the general forum.

All of this is done on our side, we currently do no have any official interaction with EA.
  • SWGOHGG wrote: »
    I'm curious what the vetting process is for something like this, and what kind of hoops did you had to jump through to make it happen? Pm me if you would rather not post in the general forum.

All of this is done on our side, we currently do no have any official interaction with EA.

OK, i may be mistaken. I thought that i saw a thread recently that stated you guys had special permission from EA to access the data and pull what you needed.
    Yup, we're looking in to add that soon.
    Nice to hear that. It would be nice to have the possibility of making private or public squads, also. Anyway, keep up the good work!
    Rāma || 935 - 264 - 351 || LV. 80 || I've the bad habit of editing my writings soon after I've posted 'em

This is the quote I was referring to:
    "Its pulled from the game, we simply let EA know our plans so we could make sure to not cause any issues with how we get the data. But we built the service to get the data all ourselves"

I seem to remember there being a longer post, but it's probably not worth the time to search.
    My question was, more pointedly, how much work was it to get EA to allow this? I'm just curious. I have a few guys in my guild that would like to pull packets for our guild.
  • Hi SWGOHGG. Is it possible to show arena prize time for every profile?
  • I have tired every possible combination for my Player ID, but it still won't sync. And I can't find a "support" link on the site. Any help would be appreciated! Love the site!
  • Please, add "Immune to positive status effects (Immune to buffs)" to Abiltity Classes.
    Nightsister Initiate can inflict this effect.

There is one negative effect "Tenacity Down: Never Resists negative status effects", but what hero can spell this debuff?
  • I like the new synch feature. Very cool. I also like the insights it gives to the current Meta by showing who the top leaders are.

It would be really cool (but i'm sure also really hard) if you could identify recommended battles to farm that would maximize gear acquisition. I always wonder if there are some nodes I should be farming that will provide multiple pieces of gear that I need.

Keep up the great work
  • @SWGOHGG

Think I found a small bug with Squad Builder. When looking at my "Arena Goals" team, Lando's leader ability is applying the wrong speed increase. It's giving +23 speed to my rebel allies, and +0 to scoundrels (Dengar). I believe it should have +15 speed to each.

If you can confirm there's a bug, or if I'm missing some other aspect that is effecting my Squad Turn Table, that would be great, thanks
  • scca325is wrote: »
    I have tired every possible combination for my Player ID, but it still won't sync. And I can't find a "support" link on the site. Any help would be appreciated! Love the site!

Same here... There are 3 ambiguous symbols in my player ID - one "l" and 2 "O"s. From the little guide on the form page, it sounds like those could only be a lowercase L and the letter O. Didn't work. I tried using a capital Eye and also zeroes. No dice... The site does not recognize my ID. Bummer.
    Nospa Taktak of the Dads guild
    "Who's your daddy, now?"
    Playing since Christmas Day 2015