Introducing SWGOH.GG - Updated with Collection Sync!

124Next

Replies

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    quick qestion? how often is your personal guild page supposed to update? Mine says it's been 14 days since last update. Is there a way to force it to update that I'm missing?
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    @SWGOHGG

Think I found a small bug with Squad Builder. When looking at my "Arena Goals" team, Lando's leader ability is applying the wrong speed increase. It's giving +23 speed to my rebel allies, and +0 to scoundrels (Dengar). I believe it should have +15 speed to each.

If you can confirm there's a bug, or if I'm missing some other aspect that is effecting my Squad Turn Table, that would be great, thanks
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    @SWGOHGG

Think I found a small bug with Squad Builder. When looking at my "Arena Goals" team, Lando's leader ability is applying the wrong speed increase. It's giving +23 speed to my rebel allies, and +0 to scoundrels (Dengar). I believe it should have +15 speed to each.

If you can confirm there's a bug, or if I'm missing some other aspect that is effecting my Squad Turn Table, that would be great, thanks

Squad Builder needs some love, but not at the top of priority right now. Definitely known that a lot of Leader stuff isn't coded yet.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Sparverius wrote: »
    scca325is wrote: »
    I have tired every possible combination for my Player ID, but it still won't sync. And I can't find a "support" link on the site. Any help would be appreciated! Love the site!

Same here... There are 3 ambiguous symbols in my player ID - one "l" and 2 "O"s. From the little guide on the form page, it sounds like those could only be a lowercase L and the letter O. Didn't work. I tried using a capital Eye and also zeroes. No dice... The site does not recognize my ID. Bummer.

PM what you think your code is, I'll try and test it out.
  • SWGOHGG
    53 posts Member
    Scorn wrote: »
    quick qestion? how often is your personal guild page supposed to update? Mine says it's been 14 days since last update. Is there a way to force it to update that I'm missing?

So full guild refreshes only happen for guilds in the top 200, since that's all we have access to currently. Do you have a link I can check out?
  • Love the site and great work! There was another database that a very unique ability in that it had a slider that went from level 1-90, star level 1-7 and gear level 1-12 and their respective stat chnages at each combinations. This was an awesome tool that helped users gauge far ahead the toons they wanted to invest in. Would it be possible to implement something akin to this while also displaying a list of gear needed at that specific level? Thanks again for all the hard work.
  • Tav1n_Yo wrote: »
    Love the site and great work! There was another database that a very unique ability in that it had a slider that went from level 1-90, star level 1-7 and gear level 1-12 and their respective stat chnages at each combinations. This was an awesome tool that helped users gauge far ahead the toons they wanted to invest in. Would it be possible to implement something akin to this while also displaying a list of gear needed at that specific level? Thanks again for all the hard work.

We are working a feature like this - hopefully have it out in the next week or two.
  • Oh cool beans, thanks for the quick reply. :smiley:
  • I like the "Gear needed" section..is there away to have like an online onsite inventory? I would love to know exactly what I have. I figure if there was a way to see what gear I need for who..would it be possible to see what gear I HAVE and the quantity of the pieces?

Also will it be possible to show a tally of how much Xitem is needed for characters. Like..for a Maxed out Resist Pilot..you need 2 T5 Furnaces..as an example.

That way having a tally of all the gear needed for a certain character and having the inventory section..if possible will make planning out how to level and grow our toons much more efficient! I hope they implement at least an inventory in the game...but currently the only way to check if you have x amount of something is to go to a mission click on the rewards and see...that is not reasonable IMO.

Thank you! SITE IS AMAZING :)
  • Nightmara wrote: »
    I like the "Gear needed" section..is there away to have like an online onsite inventory? I would love to know exactly what I have. I figure if there was a way to see what gear I need for who..would it be possible to see what gear I HAVE and the quantity of the pieces?

Also will it be possible to show a tally of how much Xitem is needed for characters. Like..for a Maxed out Resist Pilot..you need 2 T5 Furnaces..as an example.

That way having a tally of all the gear needed for a certain character and having the inventory section..if possible will make planning out how to level and grow our toons much more efficient! I hope they implement at least an inventory in the game...but currently the only way to check if you have x amount of something is to go to a mission click on the rewards and see...that is not reasonable IMO.

Thank you! SITE IS AMAZING :)

Can add a few of those, including the tally. Unfortunately we have no access to your inventory, so we don't know what items you have.
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Great site, lots of great work done there

thanks!
  • I really dig the site I check it daily it has helped a lot with resource allocation decisions. Thank you.
  • Kinda going off what Nightmara said, the gear needed feature is great, but would it be possible to add a reverse lookup of sorts? Ex. When you go to a characters profile and scroll down to the Max Tier Gear Cost section, it would be amazingly helpful if you could click on each tier of gear and find out which ones apply to that character (and how many) instead of looking through all the gear options, trying to cross reference.
  • Stormy wrote: »

I like that. I'll have to try it myself.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Looking forward to next update with cap raise stats.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • any way of deleting an account completely so we can redo it and get an actual sync to work? I believe I have created multiple accounts because of email issues and now my account will not sync and I really want to be able to use this site, any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Any chance you can include mod data? Such as most common mod on a certain champion?
  • Hello,
    I contact you because I have a problem with my player id
    He did not syncronise , I tried with the account of a friend and it works . Then I tried with mine and still nothing. My user name is correct because when I remove a character and I apply it tells me that the ID player is incorrect.
    thank you

971166IMG0594.png
  • Keep trouble shooting and reading the directions carefully. It should be working.
  • It appears the "Meta report" is down?
  • Thanks again for this! Your swgoh.gg is a requirement for membership in TeamSkunk. It helps our many leaders understand how to help their members better. As you keep updating the site (for instance Ships are now included) we continue to be amazed. To Visit TeamSkunk and see how we use swgoh.gg visit goo.gl/ZjMmD5.
  • Best site ever for SWGOH.
  • I don't know if this is a problem that everyone is having or just me. Character shard locations are not showing up for Cantina Battles, and Light Side and Dark Side Battles. Looking at the character's page it will not show where I can find them (it does show shipments) and looking at the pages for all the Cantina or LSB/DSB lists all of the nodes but does not have the characters next to them.

Is it just me? Is there something I need to do?
  • Curious you didn't mention Poe Dameron. Sooner or later we will have to face those nasty Speed Mods !
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    An option to filter mods by level 1 tier would be great.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • JotaVI
    7 posts Member
    Hi... the page doesn't update profiles since 2nd July... there is any trouble with it?
  • arbster
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Solved: Screwed up my player ID.
    Post edited by arbster on