Don’t be a womp rat, answer a pm once in awhile....:

Prev1
This isn’t directed at anyone individually ( or is it ;) ) but man I’m blown away by the lack of common decency around here. How bought a “no thanks, not interested” reply? What did that take like 10 seconds....... or how about the old “I gonna go with this other guild” after wasting an hour of your time pming? And don’t get me started on the guys who want to be wine and dined cause they’re over 2mil gp with one gear12, 70 toons at lvl50 g9, and mods on like 25 toons total. Anyway, I’m sure all u other recruiters feel the same way from time to time. Have bumped into some very decent and respectful people on here searching for new members but there are far to many of the overentitled, 1mil gp dressed up as a 2.1mil gp who thinks they should be HSTR raiding but they wouldn’t know a speed secondary if a Wookiee hit them in the face with one. So in short, be a decent human and respond when people communicate with u. Rant over, that is all

Replies

• This is hilarious! I hear ya bro lol
  • Preach it
  • Randocalrissian
    572 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    And yes I’m recruiting for my guild, Black Suns Savages, 95ish mil gp, and we’re a group of competent adults who are able to communicate as such:)

If you’re looking, pm me and I will respond promptly.
  • DameronT70X
    285 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm on the recruitment train too I'm afraid. but maybe I'll pm you anyway just to get a response, iv forgotten what it feels like lmao
  • I'm on the recruitment train too I'm afraid. but maybe I'll pm you amyway just to get a response, iv forgotten what if feels like lmao

Lmao same here man. It’s ridiculous, especially if you’re the one responding to an ad. You’d think people would have the decency to at least let you know they saw your message
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • yeah its crazy. Since the sith raid came out, recruiting has been a joke, people wanting everything for nothing. Seen a dude not long back with about 60k gp shouting for Solo and Kenobi shards, gave it the whole "If you cant offer me this, you need not apply". I was like wow dude, good luck getting someone to carry you haha. Good luck on your search buddy. Back to the grind lol
  • Randocalrissian
    572 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I got these cheeseburgers man!
  • Zel_drake
    196 posts Member
    Traya Shards or bust! My 630k can one shot it! Well be one shotted. But still!
  • Amen brother!
  • 510k Looking for a HSTR guild.

I almost have CLS. (Just gotta 7* R2 and unlock Old Man Ben) So I will be able to solo your HPit soon.
    I get my 600 EVERY day.
    Will be working on getting Thrawn after I unlock Hera, so I can do good damage in HAAT
    Vader is currently 64/100, so the HSTR (and R2!) shouldn't be an issue for long!

Only fully Heroic guilds need apply.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • 510k Looking for a HSTR guild.

I almost have CLS. (Just gotta 7* R2 and unlock Old Man Ben) So I will be able to solo your HPit soon.
    I get my 600 EVERY day.
    Will be working on getting Thrawn after I unlock Hera, so I can do good damage in HAAT
    Vader is currently 64/100, so the HSTR (and R2!) shouldn't be an issue for long!

Only fully Heroic guilds need apply.
    LOL
  • Facepalm
  • Hmmm... This thread was directed at me wasn't it ;)
  • Also love the people who post their add in all 4 of the top threads. I honestly can't tell if they are an active guild, a casual guild, an elite guild, or a guild that's looking to merge!
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Also love the people who post their add in all 4 of the top threads. I honestly can't tell if they are an active guild, a casual guild, an elite guild, or a guild that's looking to merge!

The audacity! Well in today’s day and age it is a very diverse landscape and I guess we shouldn’t be criticizing a guild for identifying as a casual, elite, active, or merging guild...... it is a very confusing time for some guilds. maybe it’s not fair for us to identify them with a label without letting them properly explore their guilduality before deciding what they are going to identify as.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Also love the people who post their add in all 4 of the top threads. I honestly can't tell if they are an active guild, a casual guild, an elite guild, or a guild that's looking to merge!

The audacity! Well in today’s day and age it is a very diverse landscape and I guess we shouldn’t be criticizing a guild for identifying as a casual, elite, active, or merging guild...... it is a very confusing time for some guilds. maybe it’s not fair for us to identify them with a label without letting them properly explore their guilduality before deciding what they are going to identify as.

Uh oh you make a good point.. Hopefully my comment didn't summon the SJW squad to come and attack.
  • How dare you good sir! My guild is nicknamed Womp Rats in our Discord channel... you’ve offended all 47 of us!
  • That was a joke... I wrote more but for some reason it’s not there...? ****?
  • You can’t do acronyms!? W. T. F.!?
  • I assure u my friend that I in no way was directing my womp rat statement towards you or your 46 other womp rats!
  • Lol. Good to know, cause your guild could annihilate us should we start a feud...
  • Recruiter here.
    Updating ads to say no longer looking would be a start, I know some do, however that courtesy would save both parties wasting time.
    If it has progressed to exchanging pm's then yes, if either party is no longer interested then it should be the norm to inform the other.
    Guild recruitment ads - casual, active, elite, merge thread, i dont see how they can be all 4 either,
    If you read the rules it should be 2 max, merge plus 1, however if you don't read the rules then many guilds will call themselves active and casual, The guild I am in, (100M + GP doesn't micromanage players, puts real life first, TW is optional so many players/guilds see us a as casual guild, but we do have activity and participation requirements, so on this forum we are an active guild.
  • Ironically enough the last couple peeps I’ve pmed have responded lol
  • And just like that, we’re back to no response central.
  • DJS9970
    183 posts Member
    I know exactly how you feel pal
  • Me too, I'm starting to wonder if my messages even send as surely there can't be this many indecent ppl in the world bwahahahaha
  • Me too, I'm starting to wonder if my messages even send as surely there can't be this many indecent ppl in the world bwahahahaha

I'm looking too and have noticed your posts this morning. Our guild is 70mil fully heroic and working towards sith heroic and I still can't get responses lol With respect I don't think you're going to get many replies from the people you're messaging with the guild you have at the moment with 3 people. People are wanting more and more nowadays for nothing! It's crazy. Good luck on your search though bro, good on ya for putting yourself out there, I hope you get some members from it.

I'm looking too and have noticed your posts this morning. Our guild is 70mil fully heroic and working towards sith heroic and I still can't get responses lol With respect I don't think you're going to get many replies from the people you're messaging with the guild you have at the moment with 3 people. People are wanting more and more nowadays for nothing! It's crazy. Good luck on your search though bro, good on ya for putting yourself out there, I hope you get some members from it.

We picked up a quality dude yesterday so now we’re only at needing 2, but I understand your point. Sent out eight messages yesterday, zero returns. The struggle is real