Battle freeze in territory battle

Yesterday on phase 4 i was doing one battle to earn points and when biggs got to attack on wave 3/6 the battle froze and i could not continue playing, of course i had to restart the game and not only lost my team (cls wiggs solo and bb8) but also i didnt earn points for the battle. Today on phase 5 i went to do special mission, same team cls(lider as the mission request, wiggs bb8 and solo) on phase 2/3 biggs to attack and battle froze again, i will have to restart the game again, loose again the team and no win any kind of reward, so of course there is some bug or something that got inside hoth and is freezeing battles, but i dont want to loose more teams and earn no rewards, i will raise my complaint to EA( useless as always) but here at least after the post is removed i will get some attetion from the people who can make something about it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only way to get it attention is to post it at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>