Title Quests Requirements

Tygra
123 posts Member
Is there a thread that has the different requirements listed for each stage of each title quest?

Also, if I abandon a quest, like Jedi 2 or 4, if I restart it later, will I still be on 2 of 4? I have no progress to lose since it requires GK & JKA to be G12 and win 10 squad arena battles with 5 Jedi, which I haven't started.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    There isn't a thread, but you can find a couple spreadsheets around the internet.

Or you could just follow this link. Swgoh's quest ui could use some work, but all the information is there. (In case the link cuts off the filtering part, what you're looking for is under "Quest Challenge.")

https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • If you abandon quest from lvl 2 then you ll start over from lvl 1
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Tygra wrote: »
    Is there a thread that has the different requirements listed for each stage of each title quest?

Also, if I abandon a quest, like Jedi 2 or 4, if I restart it later, will I still be on 2 of 4? I have no progress to lose since it requires GK & JKA to be G12 and win 10 squad arena battles with 5 Jedi, which I haven't started.

as for the abandoning quests since you'r on jedi 2/4 your good to switch it it will remain there. ive tested this already and mine had remained
  • Pieriku
    73 posts Member
    If you abandon quest from lvl 2 then you ll start over from lvl 1

No, you start again at lvl 2.