The State of my Fleet after Ships 2.0

Aside from the negative reactions that we have read in the forums about Ships 2.0, are there anyone out there making some positive adjustments after the update?

As of now, I am hesitant to invest on new things. I have invested some crystals on battle refreshes to experiment and observe (especially the AI on defense). I try to do battles on Auto as much as possible in order to see how I fare on defense.

I would like to humbly share my findings so far:

I am not using my Tie Reaper anymore after I have worked hard for it. On a positive note, I am not sure if I will NEVER use my reaper since we have not really gotten the hang of this new update yet. Moreover, I am using DT and ShT on my trooper squad anyway so it has not really gone to waste. Troopers are awesome.

Aside from the exclusion of my Tie Reaper, nothing much has changed in my fleet.
1. Tie Reaper has been excluded however, I am using Phoenix ships as I think they are great reinforcements.
2. After the update, I maxed my Executrix's "Victory at all Costs". I am the only one on our top 10 who probably has invested in it and I have not been beaten out of Rank 1 in the past 2 weeks. I recommend maxing this crew ability.

My current fleet is Executrix, Biggs, Tie Advanced, ITF;
Reinforcements are Phantom, Ghost, Tie Silencer, FOTF.
I may change Silencer and FOTF in the future for better utility reinforcements.
I chose not to use Slave so that the AI would take Phantom as first reinforcement.
I feel that Phantom is a better first reinforcement than Slave for the following reasons:
1. Avoid duplicate taunts.
2. Phantom can inflict target lock as he comes in so that Biggs' protection is refreshed.
3. I feel that Phantom's reinforcement ability is best when it is the first reinforcement.

I am passively working on both U-Wings to get 7* Chimera.
I am looking forward to getting more reinforcement mats to test other reinforcements.
I am looking forward to the new Ship PvE.

https://swgoh.gg/u/darthniely/ships/