Characters placed in platoons by several players can’t be used later

When lstb let’s you put characters in platoons I understand when u see a free slot other guild member already put his character there. The game sends a message telling that some of the characters you wanted to place in platoons has already been put by a guildmate. What is completely senseless is that the character u wanted but couldn’t put has already being used and their gp added to the platoons. Sorry for my English. Does anyone understand what I say? To resume it 2 players have occupied our Biggs and wedge in same slot

Replies

• Options
    Sorry i can not understand the problem
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a bug, ni guess you need to post on eaanswers.
  • Options
    I think what he means is that even if he couldn't place the toon in platoons as the game found that it clashed with another's; the toon he tried to place was 'used up'.
    Whether he meant the toon was just deployed, or whether it was treated as used up for platoons and can't be deployed further to combat is the next question that comes to mind...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yes this has cropped up, if you try to place a toon at the same time as someone else it will tell you, you can't place the toon. after this happens people have said before that they can't use it in battles.

all bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ. Please post this there to get it the attention it needs
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>