A New 'Activities Completion Record'.

rbkrish
53 posts Member
Hi Devs,
Thank you for Daily Activities and rewards.
Daily Activities cover some part of Full Daily Activities; like 3 or 2 Squad Arena Battles out of 5, 2 Challanges out of 8 or 1 Fleet Arena Battle out of 5.
That's necessary for now and I am OK with it.
But my Problem is remaining attempts really make me confused that I really can't remember just how many times I recheck that in a day. Challanges all done but I can't remember that is already done and I go on checking and checking and again checking. Some day I think it's already done and I am wrong.
I WISH if there would be a full list of fixed Activities like Galactic War Nodes or Challanges or Squad and Fleet Arena Battles where I could check the remaining attempts of total daily activities (including Raids) then it would be far better than the current confusive situation.
I hope you seriously think about this Problem and try to bring a solution for all of us SWGOH Game players of now and coming further.
Regards...

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not saying it couldn't be helpful, but it would still be something you would have to check....then you could forget to check that...
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    Cool... but 1 problem is better than 10.
    Nice Fun.
    Thanks...