Spending rare resources

Hi guys/girls. Maybe the devs spoke about such and I missed it. So I would like the shops to be addressed. I'm scrolling through the shop, the one with character shards and gear for crystals. Trying to get to the bottom of the page. I accidentally tapped on to a droid 4 something called and bought it... (separate issue, can I please get a refund for that accidental tap? Take away the droid called I did not want at all) so to help avoid these kind of accidents and avoid potential people like me asking for a refund. Maybe you guys, the devs, could put in a pop up that says are you sure you want to spend ext? Since the normal currency gear is at the bottom of the page, it feels like scrolling through a land mine field, hoping I dont accidentally click on the buttons. Especially when I'm doing it fast, just trying to get to the bottom.
Please and thank you for any responses this may get.

Replies

• The_boss_350
    152 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    ???? That is already a thing you need to tap twice to buy an item.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Don't you already have to tap twice? The first time blows up the selection to fill your screen, the second time confirms, doesn't it? It's been a while since I bought anything with crystals, but in a few days I should have enough saved for another mk5 droid caller and will confirm. But when you buy anything in another store for special currency (guild event tokens, cantina, etc) or even when buying the gear for credits at the bottom of the regular shipments it still asks for a second tap.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ut5wxj41tq2j.jpg

After 1 tap, you see how many you have and the resources required before you tap again..... not sure how much more protection you need from yourself but that seems sufficient.
  • Hugh.. well crud..